F.B.I-32

Gellian's Pov

"Hello! Why don't you want to play with other kids?" A baby-faced kid wearing a strawberry themed romper asked, before he sat down and curled his knee. 

I continued writing in the sand with a piece of wood. "I just don't like it. I hate noisy kids."

Kaagad naman siyang tumayo at akmang aalis pero nahawakan ko ang kanyang kamay. "W-where are you going?"

His tender lips were pouted as he tilted his head back to me. "You don't like noisy kids, right? You might not like me either."

"I like you,"

I was probably amazed that he didn't treat me like some weirdo after I told him that I don't like to hear noises. I'm not a good speaker, which is why I didn't have any friends up until now. My schoolmates tend to avoid me as well, which makes it hard for me to get along with others, thinking that they might judge me.

"Take this and stop crying. I will stay with you until your nanny comes back." I promised as I handed him the strawberry ice cream that I bought especially for him.

He didn't know he looked like a strawberry in my eyes. He's so small and his cheeks are so red now that he's crying. The kid forced himself not to sob, but his face was already soaked with his own tears. He's so cute.

I guided him to sit on the swing as I started to tell him random things about myself. I even shared all of the toys that I have collected in my room. I just don't want him to get bored with me. His smile is contagious, which makes me smile too, without even noticing it.

"I'm Gellian. What's your name?" I can't just let the day pass without knowing him.

"Zein," he mumbled, then pouted his lips again.

Do I need to say it right? But what if he doesn't like me either? I clasped my hand before I uttered a word.

"Do you want to be friends with me?" I managed to say it, preparing myself to be declined.

Zein gave me a bright smile, which made my heart flutter. "Sure! Let's be friends, Gellian."

When Zein's Nanny came back, I felt my heart leap in an instant. I want to ask him to stay with me during that time, but I would be selfish if I did that. 

"I'll find you again, so don't be sad. See you again, Zein." I made a promise to him that I would surely keep, regardless of the outcome.

"Dad! I finally have a friend!"
Tumatalon pa ako sa sobrang tuwa nung maihatid ako ng aming driver pabalik sa mansyon.

My mom carried me and pointed at my nose. "That's good! What's the name of your friend?"

"His name is Zein. He has fair skin. His face looks beautiful, like you mom, and he likes strawberries." Ani ko habang inaalala ang kanyang mukha.