F.B.I-3

"For you," I handed him the love letter that his admirer had asked me to give to him yesterday.

Bakas ang pagkagulat sa mukha niya nang kunin niya iyon sa 'kin. "Z-Zein, bakit—"

I cut him off. "That letter is from one of your girls. She must have liked you a lot." 

Napaawang ang aking labi nang walang awa niya iyong punitin sa harap ko at mabilis na pinatakbo ang kanyang bisekleta. Kaagad ko naman siyang hinabol at napasigaw nung bigla akong matumba.

He shook his head in disbelief before he went back to let me stand up on my knees. I rapidly held his shoulder for support when he pulled up the sleeves of my slacks to check if it left a bruise. 

I pinched his cheek, feeling annoyed. "Why do you look mad? Don't you like it that a lot of girls admire you?"

He stood up from kneeling down to face me. "Zein, ayoko ng binibigyan mo ako ng love letters na galing sa iba. Nakita mo naman kung paano ako tumanggi di 'ba?"

I pouted my lips because of the guilt that I'm feeling. "Why? Do you like someone already?"

"Ikaw?" He blurted.

My forehead creased. "Ako?"

He swallowed the lump in his throat.
"I-I mean, ikaw? May nagugustuhan ka na ba?"

I shrugged. "Wala pa naman," I replied before we continued walking while holding our bicycles. 

It was already class breaktime when I decided to use the restroom. The empty cubicles and the rusty noise outside send shivers down my spine. My heart leaped when I heard footsteps entering the restroom when I was inside of a cubicle. 

A loud knock on the door made me shrug. "Pretty boy, remember what I asked you yesterday? It looks like you didn't give my letter to Gellian." 

Pinilit kong buksan ang pinto pero mukhang hinarangan nila ito. "I promise I did. P-Please let me go..."

I screamed the hell out of me when I saw a spider on the floor making an entrance towards my direction.  Kaagad akong humagulgol sa sobrang takot habang tumatawa ang mga babaeng estudyante sa akin. Napatigil ako sa pag-iyak nung makarinig nang mahinahong boses.

"Hindi ka pa rin pala nagbabago, Cindy?"

"Look who's here? Levi Miles Sullivan," She emphasized this while slowly clapping her hands. 

The guy with the resonance voice chuckled sarcastically. "Hindi mo pa rin pala ako nakakalimutan?" He took a few steps closer to the girl before he whispered. "Aalis kayo ng mga alipores mo o tuluyan na kayong hindi makakalabas ng buhay? You choose."

"H-Hindi pa tayo tapos, Levi. Let's go girls!" She warned him before leaving the restroom.

Huminga ako nang maluwag nung tuluyan ng makaalis ang mga babaeng estudyante. Umigting ang aking puso nung makarinig ng sunod-sunod na katok mula sa cubicle kung nasaan ako.

The guy cleared his throat. "Okay ka lang? You can now open the door. They already left, and I'll make sure they won't do it again."