F.B.I-6

"Kyle, wag ka munang mag-review. Malapit na rin naman tayo sa cafeteria, doon mo nalang 'yan basahin." Ezra suggested while looking at Kyle, who was reading his reviewer papers while we were walking.

"I agree with Ezra, and don't feel very pressured. We know you're a straight-A student, so let's just enjoy the upcoming quiz bee." I praised him while looking down our way.

Napabuntong hininga si Kyle nung mabunggo siya ng isang estudyante dahilan para kumalat sa daan ang mga papel na hawak niya. The male student with a bossy face smirked before he picked up the papers on the ground. Ezra and I were just looking at Kyle, who was now throwing death glares at the guy.

"S-sorry," I saw him swallow the lump in his throat when he saw the face of Kyle, while handing the papers back.

This guy is wearing a different uniform, and he must be a student from the Forthhill Academy for Boys, beside our school. He's around the height of Gellian, and I find him unpleasant since his polo shirt is slightly buttoned.

Padabog na kinuha ni Kyle ang kanyang reviewer mula sa lalaki. "Sorry? Alam mo namang dadaan kami, hindi ka pa tumabi! Ang lawak-lawak ng daan tapos sa amin ka pa sumalubong!"

The guy bit his lower lip, trying to calm himself down. "Nag-sorry na nga ako 'di ba? Ano pa bang gusto mo?"

Hindi kami makapagsalita ni Ezra sa sobrang pagkabigla. I didn't know that Kyle had a strong personality like Levi, because of his innocent face.
Even this guy was stunned by how Kyle acted towards him.

Another boy came into the scene and tapped the shoulder of the guy Kyle was talking to. "Bro, what's the problem right here-"

The boy who just came in didn't finish his sentence when he saw the face of Ezra. This guy is much shorter than his brother and looks younger too. He was wearing the same uniform as his brother, so I could easily tell that they were studying at the same school.

"Nothing, Carlos. I'm not going to fight someone who looks... feminine." He teased Kyle with a grin on his face.

Akmang susuntukin siya ni Kyle kaya pinigilan na namin siya ni Ezra. Mapang-asar ang mga titig ng lalaking nasa harapan namin kaya mas lalong nagalit si Kyle. I couldn't imagine my friend being in a fight, and I know Kyle would lose if he ended up brawling with this guy.

"Feminine? Akala mo ang gwapo mo? Mukha ka namang... p-pangit!" Sigaw ni Kyle bago tuluyang lampasan ang mga lalaki kaya mabilis namin siyang sinundan ni Ezra.

Mabilis ang kanyang mga hakbang hanggang makarating kami sa cafeteria. Agad na tumayo si Levi sa upuan para salubungin si Kyle. Bakas ang pag-aalala sa mukha nito.

"Ghorl, what happened?" Levi asked Kyle when we all sat at our table for lunch.

Kyle let out a deep breath. "Wala, hindi lang maganda yung mood ko."

Umorder nalang kami ng dessert bago nagsimulang mag-review. We only had three days left before the quiz bee, so all of us were together most of the time. Levi will also be at the same event to take some pictures for the school newspaper.

This is not the first time that I've joined a quiz bee, so I'm not feeling anxious. When I was in primary school, I competed in Science, Math, and Spelling Quiz Bees and won a slew of awards. I remembered that Kyle and Ezra became my competitors in some of those competitions.