Chapter 1

A/N: Hello hello! Welcome to the beginning of the actual story! I hope you enjoy Chapter one, I'm not the best writer so sorry if this isn't good :(

  *✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚* *✭˚・゚✧*・.*✭˚・゚✧*.*
                          The first meeting!
Y/n's room and roller skating rink was already set up the other animatronic didn't know why there was a new room in rockstar row only Freddy knew why so that leaves us in present time to the Glamrocks talking in Freddy's room

          ~Glamrock Freddy's point of view~
"Ok so I know you guys have been wondering about that new room in rockstar row." I spoke, they all nodded in agreement so I continued "well looks like we are having a new addition to the band, a new animatronic will be joining they will be brought in tomorrow and I hope you all will treat them with respect-" I was cut off by Chica "OOOO YA A NEW FRIEND" she said excitedly, "What are they going to do in the band?!" Roxy asked "Well I heard they're going to be a new singer along side me" I said, they all just nodded "what animal are they?" Monty asked unamused "well..that I do not know yet but we will find out tomorrow!" I said, they all just looked at me "that is all I needed to say you guys should go back to your room and get ready for tomorrow remember tomorrow we will be closed" they all got up and left for there rooms.

                    *Time skip to tomorrow*

                  ~3rd person point of view~
All the Glamrocks where waiting to meet y/n they where waiting in front of y/n's room. Chica looked excited, Monty looked annoyed, Roxy looked bored, and Freddy went to go knock on the door "hello? Is anyone there?" He said, 2 minutes later the door opened to reveal y/n "Oh hello! It's a pleasure to meet you" they weaved at the Glamrocks. Freddy looked stunned, Chica looked even more excited, Roxy looked happy, Monty was practically scanning y/n from head to toe. "Well come in come in!" Y/n said, they all walked in the the room. Chica finally popped "OMG OMg HI iTS LIKe SO NICE TO MEEt YOu, YOU ARE LIKe SOO CUTE!" She said loudly, you smiled and laughed at how excited she is "Aww why thank you dear." Y/n said, Roxy spoke up and said "hello it's nice to finally meet you, you have a nice room here." "Aww aren't you guys just the sweetest!" Y/n said flattered, Freddy finally spoke up "Well it is nice to meet you this is Chica, Roxy, Monty and I'm Freddy." He said, you nodded in response "Well I'm y/n it's nice to meet you all" y/n said, Monty spoke up "Your a lot different than I imagined...Your so..small?" He said while looking y/n up and down, he walked forward to y/n and grab there ears, y/n flinched in response and grabbed there ears away from the gator.

                    ~Monty's point of view~
They were just talking and talking so I finally spoke up "Your a lot different than I imagined...Your so..small?" I looked them up and down, I walked up to them, there long fluffy ears looked so soft, I grabbed them and they flinched in response of my touch, they snatched there soft ears away and caressed the fur back in it originally place. "Well Monty will be showing you around the pizza plex so Chica, Roxy and I will be leaving" Freddy said while looking at me, I nodded in response and the others left.
*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚* *✭˚・゚✧*・.*✭˚・゚✧*.*

A/N: Hello hello! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of the story I will try and update tomorrow sorry if it's not the best again this is just for fun!