Chapter 4

A/N: Hello hello! This might be a little short but I hope you enjoy!

𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𓋼𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𓋼𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𓋼𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𓋼𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𖡼𖤣
                     ~Monty's point of view~
After yesterday I couldn't stop thinking about them, the pizza plex was open today so I had to focus. Kids were running around yelling and having fun, I saw a group of people going to the rollerskating rink so I decided to go see, I walk in to see y/n roller skating with all the teens, they were smiling, I don't know why but that smile just made me weak, they skated to the edge of the rink, "Oh hey monty what brings you here?" She said, "Oh nothing much just checking on my little bunny" I said winking at them, "that's not my name and I'm not yours" they said, "at lest not yet" I said, smirking at them, they rolled there eyes and skated away. It was time for the show!

  *time skip to after the show because I'm lazy*
                (Still Monty's Point of view)
"You did amazing out there y/n!" Freddy said to them, "aw thanks Freddy your so sweet" they replied, I don't know why but that made my blood boil, he keep practically praising them until I said something, "hey can I talk to you for a minute y/n?" "Huh? Ya sure" they said, I grabbed there arm, I walked with them to my room, some kids said hi on the way, we got to my room, I shut the door, and pinned them to the wall, "HUh w-WhAt ARE YOu DOING-?!" They said, "listen bunny. Your. Mine. Got it?" I said, they started to my eyes, "you don't own me, Monty" they snuck under my arm, I grabbed them by the waist and hugged them, I didn't wanna let go, not yet. I played with there soft ears for a little, until Roxy came looking for us.

                      ~y/n's point of view~
"hey can I talk to you for a minute y/n?" He called me by my name that was odd "Huh? Ya sure" I said, he grabbed me by my arm it wasn't a strong grip, it was light and soft. He was taking me to his room, some kids past me on the way and said hi and I said hi back. He got to his room he shut the door and next thing I know I was pinned to the wall, "HUh w-WhAt ARE YOu DOING-?!" I squeaked, "listen bunny. Your. Mine. Got it?" He said, I have to admit that gave me butterflies in my stomach, "you don't own me, Monty" I said, as I try to sneak under his arm to leave, but he grabbed my waist and hugged me, he was warm it felt nice, he grabbed my ears again, he seems to have a think for them, he played with them softly, until Roxy came looking for us.
𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𓋼𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𓋼𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𓋼𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𓋼𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𖡼𖤣

A/N: Hello hello! I hope you liked this chapter sorry for not posting yesterday but I will try and update soon!