Chapter 8

A/N: Hello hello! This might be a short chapter, as I said I was working on a new fanfic, but I came up with a NEW idea so I'm working on that, and school as been a pain in my ASS but not the point! Enjoy chapter 8 my friend!

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚* *✭˚・゚✧*・.  *✭˚・゚✧*・゚
                 ~3d persons point of view~
Y/n turns around to be meet with a smiling sun, "HELLO NEW FRIEND ITS NICE TO MEET YOU!" The sun says excitedly, "oh dear, your quit loud aren't ya?" Y/n saying as they hold on to there poor ears, "OH, sorry new friend, my names sun, but people call me sunny, what's your name friend?" Sunny says, "my names y/n nice to meet you sunny" y/n says, smiling at the happy looking sun in front of them, "well what brings you here friend?" He asks, "well I was walking around and I saw these big doors and I got curious." You say, "WELL YOUR ALREADY HERE SO LETS HAVE SOME FUN!" The sun says, you cover your eyes, "oh.. sorry for yelling, I'm just excited, we are going to have SO much FUN!" He says happily.
                    *time skip to a hour later*
You and sunny where just coloring and talking about stuff, "hey sunny what time is it?" You ask him, "it's 2:43 why?" "Nothing just asking.." you say. Some time had past it was about to be 3:00, the clock hits 3, the lights go out. "NO NO LIGHTS ON LIGHTS ON!" You hear sunny say, "Sun? Are you ok?!" You say running to him, "NO STAY BACK." He yells at you, you start to back away from sun, "y/n~ don't run away from me.." his voice changed, you panic, you run to the doors trying to push them open, there is a big enough hole for you to fit through, you go through it and run, you run until you bump in to something, you look up, it was monty, "slow down there bunny, what you running from?" He says look down at you in concern, "I was in the day care- and- the lights they went off and sun he- he changed" you say your voice still shaky, "oh that's the night time attendant, most people say he's scary, I have never seen him tho" he says, still look at you with worry, you say nothing, "hey bunny, you ok?" He asks, "just a little shaken up, that's all." You say, he pulls you in to a hug, "hey it's going to be ok bunny, your safe with me." He says. "Thank you monty" you say hugging him.
✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚* *✭˚・゚✧*・.  *✭˚・゚✧*・゚

A/N: Hello hello! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I will be working on my new story but I will try and update soon!