Chapter 11

A/N: Hello hello! Welcome to the chapter you all have been wanting for! Also I just posted my Glamrock Freddy x reader so if your interested in that go check it out!

     ⋆♡⋆♡⋆♡⋆ ♡⋆♡⋆♡⋆ ♡⋆♡⋆♡⋆ ♡⋆♡⋆♡⋆
~y/n's point of view~
He pulled me in to his room and shut the door, he turns to me "why are you acting so nervous all of a sudden bunny?" He says lowering down to be at eye level with me, I didn't know what to say... I already knew why, I had figured it out... I loved him. "Are you going to answer or are we gonna have to play a guessing game?" He says smirking at me, "w-well I think you know!" I say bluntly, "oh of course I know, I just wanna hear you say it bunny." He says with that stupid smug look on his face, "FINE! I LOVE YOU OK! I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE WORD TO ITS FULLEST BUT I THINK I LOVE YOU!... happy?" I say, grabbing my ears to cover my face out of embarrassment, he softly chuckles, "well if that's the case... I think I love you too y/n" he says with a gentle smile, "really?" I say moving my ears out of my face to look at him, "yes we both might not understand the word love but we can figure it out together." He says, I smiled at him, "that would be lovely Monty" I say, he takes my hands in his and pulls me in to a hug (HA YOU THOUGHT!NO KISS TODAY!😛) I gladly return the hug, I felt safe with him and that was all the mattered in this moment, the moment I will never forget.

     ⋆♡⋆♡⋆♡⋆ ♡⋆♡⋆♡⋆ ♡⋆♡⋆♡⋆ ♡⋆♡⋆♡⋆
A/N: Hello hello! I hope y'all liked that! People might say it's cringe but WHATEVER, sorry for not updating sooner, and like always I will try and update soon, have an awesome weekend!