Chapter 2

A/N: Hello hello! This is the second chapter! This might be a little short tho I hope you guys enjoyed the last chapter, so ya let's get in to it!

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚* *✭˚・゚✧*・. *✭˚・゚✧*・゚
                     ~y/n's point of view~     
I just started at Monty for like 1 minutes still petting my ears. "Ok I need to show you around bunny" he said "I have a name and I think it a nice name at that!" I said, he walked out of the room and I followed, he looked lost in thought "hey? Earth to Monty?" I said, he snapped out of his day dream "Ok so let's get started with showing you around this place."

                         *time skip to later*
                (Still in y/n's point of view!)
He got done showing me around took like 3 hours but hey! The place looked cool, we got to my roller skating rink "OOOO this looks amazing! I LOVE it!" I said, I walked around the place with Monty following me, he felt so close behind me, I turned around and said "why are you still following me and why are you so close?" I could see his tail wagging "Huh? I haven't been in here just checking the place out, got a problem with it?" He said, "Nah I don't just back up a little" I said, and continued walking, after walking around the whole place Monty said "Hey I will be off now bunny, don't get lost." "HEY I HAVE A NAME MR GATOR!" I said, ugh whatever. Sometime later Chica past by the roller skating rink with Roxy "Hey Y/n!" She said, she ran up to me and gave me a hug. "Oh hey Chica what brings you here?" I said " well me and Roxy wanted to ask you if you want to have a sleepover with us-" Chica was cut off by Roxy "In my room of course cause it's the best one" she said "oOoO sure that sounds fun! Sure I'm in." I said "yAY I can't wait ok meet us in Roxy's room in a hour!"
*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚* *✭˚・゚✧*・.*✭˚・゚✧*.*

A/N: Hello hello! I hope y'all enjoyed that I will try and update soon!