Chapter 3

A/N: Hello hello! This is chapter 3 this chapter might take longer because I have school and I'm doing this at 12:30 so but anyway enjoy!

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚* *✭˚・゚✧*・. *✭˚・゚✧*・゚
~y/n's point of view~
It had been 40 minutes since Chica came to the rollerskating rink, so you headed off to your room to wait the other 20 minutes, once you were in your room you sat down on your couch and you realize you had a TV in your room so you turned it on and started watching f/s (favorite show name) The 20 minutes has passed so you got up and started heading to Roxy's room, on the way you bumped into someone "hey watch were your- oh it's just you bunny" they said, you look up to see Monty "I would say I have a name but at this point there's no use" you said with a sigh, he chuckled and smirked "where are you off to in such a hurry Cotton tail?" He said, you gave him an annoyed expression at the new name, "well if you must know I am going to Roxy's room so I will be off now" you said, walking off fast "MAN YOU SURE HOP FAST" you heard him say, you just ignored him. You got to Roxy's door and knocked, she opened the door, "Hey y/n welcome to my lovely room." She said, as you walked in, you hasn't got a look at her room yet "wow I like your room!" "Ya I know it great." She said, with a smirk. "YAY so let's get this sleepover started!" Chica said happily, as she brought out a box of pizza and smiled, "LETS EAT and later we can watch a movie!" "Ok lets eat, looks good."

                *time skip to after y'all eat*
You guys were peacefully watching a movie, Chica was laying in Roxies lab, and you where laying in a nest of pillows, and all of a sudden you hear a knock on the door, you look at Roxy "I'll get it" she said, in an annoyed voice, she went to go open the door, Freddy and Monty where at the door "what do you want?" Roxy asked "we couldn't find Chica and y/n so we thought they would be in here" Freddy said "well they're here, we're watching a movie." She said "oh you don't mind if me and Monty join in right?" He asked, "ya sure I don't care" she said, walking away from the door, Freddy and Monty walked in, and of course Monty came straight to you and sat next to you and your nest of pillows, "Hey bunny, I was lookin for ya I thought you had left Roxy's room by now" he said, you tilting your head "Mm why?" You asked, "I just wanted to spend time with my favorite bunny is that such a problem?" He said, and gave you a wink, "Mm ok whatever" "Hey can y'all stop flirting and let us watch the movie" Roxy's said, "we're not flirting" I said "Mm ok ya whatever just shut up" she said, monty had moved closer to you and was in the nest of pillows, you didn't mind tho he was warm, you were falling asleep and laid you head on his shoulder, he grabbed your soft ears and played with the soft f/c fur, you didn't minded this time, you were to tired to say anything.

~Monty's point of view~
I could tell that they were tired, they laid there head on my shoulder and I grabbed there soft ears, man I couldn't get enough of there ears so cute and soft, they didn't say anything this time and just let me, they ended up falling asleep on me, I was snapped out of my thoughts by Chica "Hey monty y/n's asleep?" "Ya no shit what does it look like?" I responded, "well can you take them to there room?" She asked, "ya sure" I picked them up, they were so small, kinda cute, I got too there room and put y/n on there couch "good night bunny" I whispered, and walked out to go to my room and sleep.
*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚* *✭˚・゚✧*・. *✭˚・゚✧*・

A/N: Hello hello! I hope you enjoyed that! I will again try and update again soon probably on Friday because I don't have school!