Plans

~Author's POV~

Auckland, NZ was such a beautiful place, and the crowd was unbelieveable. Everyone worked their ways to the dressing rooms, shouting and laughing, except Larry and Laurent who were silent. They sat in the hall waiting for the girls to find out what plans they all had tonight.

For Larry it was too quiet, "Bro, I'm sorry." He mumbled. He had been wanting to apologize for weeks but was afraid that his brother wouldn't accept it.

"Me too." Lau mumbled back.

Larry wasn't really expecting an answer. "Really? I thought you weren't gonna speak to me ever again."

Laurent scrunched up his face at his twin, "Why would you think that?" He reanalyzed his question then his expression softened. "Oh ok, I see why you would think that way. I just wanna know why you lied to me, we always tell each other what's wrong."

Larry knew eventually he would have to tell him something. "Lau, there is so much shit going on in my head, and I'm not sure how to handle it. I wanna tell you but I just can't right now. I'm really sorry for lying though."

"I understand. I won't ask you about what made you drink or sleep with that girl cause honestly I don't care anymore. I'm sorry for hitting you." Lau finally faced his brother.

"Its all good. That shit really hurt though." Larry chuckled. "Do you think you'll ever trust me again?"

"I'm working on it." He nudged Larry. "Well since we're talking again, what the hell are we doing tonight? Everybody is going to the club. What about us?"

"I have a date." Larry smirked.

"Oh. Where you and Lilani going?" Lau wondered.

Larry smiled even harder. "No, not her. I got a date with Ms. Mattress and the Pillow twins." He laughed causing Laurent to laugh right along with him.

The girls marched out the dressing room and smiled at the brothers, it was the first time they saw the twins speak to each other in weeks. "Let's go!" Hannah ordered. "We got clubs to go to." Everyone laughed and they walked to the bus.

****

~Larry's POV~

As soon as I got to the room I fell sleep so when I woke up a shower was needed. Coming out of the bathroom, I heard a knock on the door. "Fuck." I slipped on a pair of shorts and looked through the peephole and saw Lilani standing there. "Fuck fuck fuck, dammit, shit." I whispered.

"Larry? You in there?"

"Ugh...yea." I sighed as I opened the door.

"Hey baby. Why are you here all by yourself?" She looked around the room.

"Everybody went out but I just wanted to stay in and sleep." I hugged her. "What's up with you?"

"Just wanted to see you. Is anybody coming back soon?" She asked through a innocent smirk.

I knew exactly why she was asking. I thought hard before I answered. "Nah."

~Amandy's POV~

We came back early because Kimmie fell off a table she'd been dancing on and hit her elbow as she went down. It was kind of funny to me. We decided to have a movie night in Kim's room. There was popcorn being flung at people, everyone wearing ugly pajamas, Hannah singing some annoying song that got stuck in my head, and Ashley yelling at someone in the movie. It was relaxing to just hang out with my girls.

That tranquility was short lived, when we heard something come from the room next door.

That something was Larry.

The noises coming from his room were absolutely unholy. I really thought the headboard was gonna come through the poor, little wall. The dirty talk was disgusting, it made me wanna throw up. The worse thing was the screaming. You would think someone was stabbing the chick. I mean everyone here was family, but to hear my "brother" technically murder his girlfriend was sicking.

"Omg. Is that Larry?" Dnay questioned the whole room.

"I think so. Sounds like the poor girl isn't gonna be able to walk straight for a few years." KYSN stated through her laughter.

Everyone laughed but me. I mean, I was sitting by the wall, with my back pressed against it, so I got the worst of it. I got sick of it so I crawled over to everyone and sat on Ashley's sleeping bag before clinging onto her.

After about 5 minutes, we chose to pull out our phones and headphones so we could blast our music and try to drown out the banging and screaming. We even tried turning the volume on the tv up but sadly it failed.

It took a whole 30 minutes for the noise to stop. When we finally heard it stop, we all took out our headphones, looked at each other and said at the same time. "Damn."

****

~Larry's POV~

Now sitting in the bed with Lilani reminded me of all of this crap in my life. I knew how she felt about me but I knew for damn sure I didn't feel the same way. I mean I like her but that's as far as it went, nothing more than like.

I looked down at her while she slept, it didn't feel right. I couldn't sleep next to her knowing that someone else was supposed to be in her spot. Someone I knew I'd never get. I might sound dumb but I wish Monster would just burst in kick Lilani out, tell me that she loves me, and kiss me like the ones I dreamed of. I knew it wasn't gonna happen but I still hoped it would.

Lilani being in my bed was aggravating my soul. I needed to go for a walk before I kicked her off the bed and threw her out, which wouldn't be right. I put my boxers back on and threw on a grey hoodie and black cargo shorts, I laced up my Jordan's and was on my way.

****

I didn't go to far for my little walk. I stayed on the floor and walked around. I glanced out a window locking my eyes onto the moon. It was surrounded by stars, surrounded by infinite wishes that never worked for me. I envied it.

I couldn't help but regret my descisions. The discision to drag Lilani along knowing I would never love her, the discision to drink and sleep with a stranger just to get Beyoncé out of my head just for one night, but the #1 thing I regreted was lying to my brother and losing his trust. It was always 'Trust nobody, trust yourself.' I always thought I was the exception to the rule, but apparently not. Maybe if I was more truthful I wouldn't lose the people I cared for and maybe I'd stop doing stupid shit.

"Lar, what's wrong?" I looked up to see where the voice came from.

I should definitely start now.

*********

That 1K tho. Thank you guys!! Don't forget to vote and comment. Thank you guys soooo much.