A Brother's Concern

~Laurent's POV~

Last night was the first night of the tour and it was the best. But something was off, especially during Why Don't You Love Me. Larry wasn't his usual hyper self on stage. He looked a little bit lost until Monster walked pass him then his attention went straight to her.

Maybe my mind is playing tricks on me but I'm gonna keep an eye out when he's around her. Since we all have to practice Grown Woman cause its getting added to the setlist soon, today is the perfect day. The girls are getting setup while me and Larry are sitting on the sides waiting for our turn.

Monster walks in wearing grey sweatpants, a black tank top, and black heels. Something "simple" she wears when we rehearse so its nothing we aren't used too. I look at Larry and he has this look in his eyes that made me uncomfortable. He seemed to be thinking really hard about something. After about 2 minutes his face showed something totally different.

I felt it. Pure sadness. It almost made me cry. What the hell is he so sad about? I'm his brother, his twin brother so why didn't I know what was going on. We tell each other everything. I have to find out. "Wass wrong?" I asked nudging him.

"Nothing bro. Tired." He's such a bad liar.

"Liar." I mumble. He didn't hear me though. I know he's feeling bad but if he couldn't talk to me who else could he turn to.

I dropped the question but I still watched him the whole time. Everytime she spoke to him he perked up like he was a kid in a candy store. I felt something again. Love or lust. Maybe both. No way in hell, he shouldn't be feeling this way towards her. Now I have to ask him about this.

I waited until we got back to the hotel to ask him. "Bro?" I try not to sound worried.

"Yea. Wassup?" Larry looked at me confused.

"How you feel about Monster? I mean not like a sister or nothing like that." I say watching his reaction. He seemed scared. It took a minute of awkward glances before he answered me.

"Ne sont-ils pas l'ok fol? Elle est la chose la plus belle que j'ai jamais vue. J'essaye d'ignorer ces sentiments, je jure que je ne ferai rien. Je promets. (Don't be mad ok? She's the most beautiful thing I ever saw. I try to ignore these feelings, I swear I won't do anything. I promise.)" He was whispering like someone was listening.

I wasn't mad. I was disappointed but I believe him when he said he wouldn't do anything. I knew he wouldn't. A man should always respect marriage, his own and others.

"I not mad. Just no stupid shit ok? She no want a bushy head, French nigga like us anyways." I say laughing. I was trying to lighten the mood cause I was getting sad myself.

"Yea. You right." He got up and left the room. He was still sad, I could feel that. He's a big boy. He'll get over it.