Prologue: Start line

As the blood rushed down my face I could feel a splintering pain rolling down my legs I looked up as the giant 3 point robot was about to crush me.

In this world 80% of humanity has some odd ability known mainly as a "Quirk". I was lucky enough to get a quirk when I was 4. it wasn't anything special but I loved it and still do. My quirk is Eagle Transformation, I can turn parts of my body into that of the bird species in America called a bald eagle. My name is Washi Tsume and this is the story of how I became a Great Hero and defeated all odds.

I quickly turned my arms into large wings and flew out of it's reach before quickly flying above it and transforming my legs into the large talons of an eagle and slamming them down onto the robots head defeating it.

Washi" That's three points for me!"
I quickly flew up again and spotted another 3 pointer. I dived down at blinding speeds and caved it's head in with my talons. I then grabbed it's arm and threw it into a 2 pointer bot that fell onto a one pointer.
Washi " 6 Points!"
I quickly flew across the area and kept destroying the robots.

The reason I'm doing this is to get into the best Hero course in the world where the Symbol of peace, All Might himself graduated. UA. the best school in japan for training future pro heros. This is the entrance exam. An exam you have to do in order to get into UA if you pass with good enough scores you'll be considered to pass. Currently I have 35 points but that's no where near enough to pass.

????" GO TO HELL!"
I looked behind me as the head of a 3 pointer flew by me at Sonic speeds. I looked down and a boy with spiky blonde hair was standing on the mangled corpse of over 50 bots of varying points.
Washi " my god!"
????" BOOM!"
Suddenly I heard a small crash and I quickly flew over to the location. Buried under a large pile of rubble, a girl around my age and with long green hair was trapped.
Washi " hold on I'll get you out."
I carefully picked the rocks up and threw them away.
"Bee beep"
Washi " not TODAY!"
I grabbed a large rock and threw it at the head of the robot, killing it.
Washi " you okay?"
????" Yes. Thank you ribbit"
Washi(ribbit?)
She then hopped away taking out a one pointer along the way.
Washi " she was cute"
"BOOM!"
Washi " another one!"
I flew up and saw a giant zero point robot crashing through buildings.
Washi " no reason to go over there.
"SMASHHHH!"
suddenly a boy with dark green hair leaped forwards and caved the zero point's head in before falling again.
" What the fuck?"
I soared over to get a better look and the boy was lying on the floor with his legs and arm in every wich way.
Washi "was he trying to show off? It costed him though."
I then saw an old lady walking up to him.
Washi " ah recovery girls got him. I then flew back to where I was to find more bots but I couldn't find any. Suddenly the bell rang.
Washi " AW FUCK!"
I flew back down and my arm was bright red with a few feathers on it i then plucked them off as I walked.
Washi" damn I overworked my quirk"
I walked to the entrance before they let us go home.
Washi " Damn it! I barely got any points if only I was faster. If only I was stronger!"
Suddenly I felt a rap on my shoulder I turned around and saw the green haired girl behind me.
Washi " oh your that girl. Are you okay still?"
????" Yes I'm okay. I just wanted to thank you for what you did earlier."
Washi " oh don't worry about it that's what heros do right?"
" Yeah. Your very nice even though because of me you may not possibly pass."
Washi " well even if I don't pass there's always next year and I know that your okay at least."
" Thank you. My name's Tsuyu Asui but you can just call me tsu."
Washi " the names Washi Tsume and it's nice to meet you Tsu."
I then wished her goodbye as I walked back home.
Washi " hmm I hope that even if I don't pass she does. I think she'd be a good pro hero."
I then arrived home at my parents at the door.
Kairi" Washi! Are you okay? Your not hurt are you?"
Washi " no no I'm okay"
Henka" so how did you do?"
Washi " um......I was average.....?"
Kairi " you must be tired go get some rest.
Henka " look at you your arms are all red you overused your quirk didn't you?"
Washi " yeah. Im going to go get some sleep."
I then changed to comfy pajamas and fell asleep on my nest.
Washi " sigh~ I hope that was enough."
I then instantly fell asleep.
Henka " WASHI!"
Washi " WHAT what?!"
Henka " a Letter!"
Washi " what?"
I grabbed the letter from her hand and rushed back to my room, I ripped it open and read the letter inside along with watching the video.
" BOOM!"
Washi " I PASSED!"
Both" YEAH!"
Kairi" I knew you could do it Washi!"
Henka " it was because of MY quirk you know!"
Washi " mom!"
Kairi " I guess you don't remember that she has a combination of our Quirks!"
Henka " bring that up why don't you!"
Washi " Dad!"
Washi "Thankfully there was a hidden point factor called rescue points if it wasn't for Tsu then I wouldn't have passed."
Kairi " who's Tsu?"
Washi " ummmmmm nobody!"
And with that I had survived the entrance exam, saved a future friend,landed a good class, and the future of my life as a hero was set in motion.

"Now it's time for school!"