Episode 1 What I can do for now

????"TAKE YOUR FEET OFF OF THAT DESK NOW!"
a tall square figured guy was yelling at a boy That looked like a very very angry Pomeranian
????"HUH?"

????"ITS THE FIRST DAY AND YOU'RE ALREADY DISRESPECTING THIS ACADEMY BY SCUFFING SCHOOL PROPERTY, YOU CRETIN!"

????"YOU'RE KIDDING ME, RIGHT? YOUR OLD SCHOOL PUT A STICK UP YOU'RE ASS! OR WERE YOU BORN WITH IT"
Great the first day of school and i already know who the 2 trouble makers are.

Iida"UH- Let's start over I'm Tenya Iida from the Somei Private Academy."

????"SOMEI, HUH? So you must think you're better than me I'm gonna have fun tearin' you a new one!"

Iida" (Gasps) You would threaten me? Your own classmate are you sure you're in the right place?"

????"Ha"

Wow that Iida fellow is so serious and that Pomeranian boy needs to chill

Iida"Huh it's him"

Suddenly a plain looking boy walked through the door

????" UH- hi"

Iida" Good morning! My name is Tenya Iida from th-"

Izuku" Yeah I-I know. I'm Izuku midoriya. It's super nice to meet you."

Iida" Midoriya. You realized that there was something more to the practical exam, didn't you?"

Izuku" Huh?"

Iida "You must be very perceptive. And i completely misjudged you, I admit. As a student, you' re far superior to me."
Izuku" Um- i find that hard to believe."

Wow that Izuku guy already has the respect of a student maybe plain but he's not dumb.
????"Hey! I recognize that messed-up hair!----- FALLING BOY!

DANG Izuku has that cute of a girl knowing him sheesh

????"That punch was amazing!"

Izuku was talking so fast i couldnt hear a word he said but then i looked back at the blondy and he had a killer look on his face before looking back Infront of him. Must hate that kid.

????"What do you think we're doing today besides orientation? I wonder what our teachers are like. I can't wait to meet everybody!"

????"If your just here to make friends then you can pack up you're stuff now."

Behind Izuku and the girl was a pee yellow sleeping bag which had what looked to be a sleep deprived guy in there?

????"Welcome to to UA's hero course.

The man then slightly unzips his sleeping bag and then sips on a practically empty juice box before standing up and fully unzipping revealing a body that looked like a homeless man.

????" It took you right seconds to shut up. That's not gonna work. Time is precious. Rational students would understand that."

(Who is this guy?)

Aizawa" Hello,I'm shots Aizawa. Your teacher."

(You got to be kidding me!)

Aizawa" Right, let's get to it. Put these on and head outside.
He then grabbed a blue uniform from the sleeping bag

Everyone"huh?"

Everyone then walked up and grabbed a uniform heading to the changing rooms before going outside to a field.
Aizawa " your first assignment is a quirk assessment test."
Students " What? A Quirk assessment test?"
Ochako " but orientation! We're gonna miss it!"
Aizawa " if you really wanna make the big leagues,you can't waste time on pointless ceremonies."
[Gasp]
"Here at UA, we're not tethered to traditions. That means that I get to run my class however I see fit."