Episode 8 All Might

[Students] it's All Might

Izuku " and he's not smiling"

Shigaraki " After all this waiting... The heroic piece of trash shows up.

He then leaped up knocking a bunch of villains out and reaching Aizawa picking him up.

All Might " I'm sorry, Aizawa. I should've been here."
He then leaped forwards grabbing us and placing us on the ground.

Mineta " Uh... What the heck?"

All Might " Everybody, back to the entrance. And take Aizawa with you. He doesn't have much time."

Mineta " yes, sir!"

Tsuyu" Ribbit."

Izuku" You saved us, All Might."

Tsume " One sec."

I cradled my leg pulling my bandages out of my pocket and wrapping it around my leg and making a splint.
Izuku then grabbed Aizawa as Tsu helped me walk.

Izuku " All Might, you can't! That brain villain took One For--  I-I smashed him and didn't break my arm this time, but he wasn't fazed at all. He's too strong!"

All Might " Young Midoriya!"

Izuku " Uh-- "

All Might " I got this."

He then placed his two fingers over his eyes in an anime pose. We then walked away towards the exit with Aizawa.

All might rushed forwards and began fighting with the beast before suplexing it into the ground.

Mineta " Are you guys seeing this? That duplex looked like a huge explosion! All Mights on a whole 'nother level!"

Tsu " and yet he still has to look at his notes when he's teaching us."

Tsume " That's why he's the number one!"

Mineta " Get that guy! Punch him right in the balls!"

Tsume " best thing you've said all day."

Tsu " Maybe we were worried about these bad guys for nothing. All Mights unstoppable."

However, When the smoke cleared the beasts hands were dug into his sides and a portal was formed underneath them.
The beast squeezed and blood splurged out. The beast pulled All Might in as the portal began closing.

Izuku " Asu, Tsume."

Tsu " Yeah, what is it, Midoryia?"

Izuku " Will you carry Mr.Aizawa for me?"

Tsu " Ribbit? Sure, but what're you gonna do?"

He then passed us Aizawa as he began walking towards the battle.

Tsume " Deku! Think about what your doing!"

He began running towards the battlefield.

Mineta " Are You Crazy?!"

Tsume " Izuku Wait!"

I passed Aizawa to mineta and flew forwards to the battlefield just in time as I saw bakugo fly forwards and blast away Kurogiri's portal covering Izuku's hand.

Bakugo " Get The Hell Out Of My Way Deku!"

He then grabbed Kurogiri's armor and slammed him into the ground. Ice then passed below me as I landed and it covered the Beast villains body, All Might then slipped away grabbing his side.

Izuku " Are you okay?"

Kirishima then leaped forwards at Shigaraki but Shigaraki dodged.

Kirishima " Damn! That was gonna be cool!"