Episode 7 Game over

I flew across the water with Tsu resting in my talons carrying Mineta and Midoryia.

Tsume " I can't hold you guys any longer so I'll have to drop you guys off here."

Mineta " Wait!"

I released Tsu as they gently splashed a foot in deep-ish water.

Tsume ( so...tired)

I was then grabbed by Tsu and she wrapped my arm over her shoulder.

Tsu " You okay Tsume?"

Tsume " yeah just tired from flying so far and carrying three people."

I then stood up fully and began walking before mineta said.

Mineta " I had a good poop this morning, which makes my balls stickier. They're not goin' anywhere!"

Izuku " can't believe we managed to get all of em' at once. It took everything I had to keep my composure. It was such a a gamble, what if they'd had reserves underwater that we didn't know about? They could've..."

Asui " your creeping me out. Stop it. Please."

Tsume " Yeah. You're worrying to much. Besides even if they had reserves that giant explosion definitely would have gotten them.

Asui" Instead of second guessing what we did, shouldn't we think about our next move?"

Izuku " yeah. your totally right. Ah--"

Tsu " are you okay?"

Tsume " your fingers are all bent up it looks disgusting."

Izuku " Yeah. Fine. Don't worry about me. We should make getting help our top priority!"

He then began bringing his elbow sleeve down before I stopped him.

Tsume" allow me."

I reached in my soaked pocket and brought out water proof bandages that I gently wrapped over his fingers.

Izuku " perfect coincidence."

Tsume " well, when you've got hollow bones, having bandages is important."

Izuku " if we follow the shore to the exit, then we can avoid the Central plaza entirely."

Tsu " good idea. That way we don't run into the villains Mr. Aizawa's facing off with there."

Izuku " if he doesn't get some backup, then he's just going to overexert himself. Hell end up defeated by those villains 'cause he was trying to keep us safe."

Mineta [gasps] Wait. Don't tell me you're suggesting...?"
(Nod)

" Are you trying to get us killed or something?"

Izuku " I'm not saying that we should jump into the middle of a battle. But... Maybe we can find a way to take out a few of those guys out and lighten his load."

Tsume ( that battle was successful with minor injuries. This gave us a sense of false hope, hope that we could survive this mess or any else we came across. We would soon come to realize how delusional we really were.)

A few minutes later

Mineta " Remember, Midoriya, we're just here to see how things are going, right?"

Tsu " Ribbit."

Izuku " yeah, I know. We'll get out of here the second it seems dangerous."

We peaked above the shore to see Aizawa still alive and kicking ass left to right. Suddenly the hand villain ran forwards before Aizawa elbowed him in the gut.