Episode 3 Deku vs Kacchan

Iida[over intercom] Bakugo Come in. Give me a status report. We're are you?"
Bakugo" Just shut up and defend the weapon! I've got more important things to worry about."
Iida " are you forgetting what are mission is?"
Bakugo then hung up on him.
Washi " oof poor iida!"
The bakugo swung his hand back readying for a another explosion.
Deku" Ah! Uraraka! Go!"
Washi " there we go!"
Uraraka ran away as bakugo leaped at Deku. I then formed my wings again and chased after her hearing bakugo yell in the background.
(Now where is she?)
Suddenly a steel pipe came flying towards me. I caught it with my talons and threw it back.
Ochaco " AHHH!"
She quickly jumped out of the way as it hit the floor.
Ochaco " I was wondering if you were behind me"
Washi" I thought I was being quiet!"
Ochaco " not quiet enough!"
She then ran down a hallway as I chased after her.
Washi " she must have went through that window and to the stairwell!"
I rushed to the window before knocking into an invisible surface and blacking out.
When I woke up I had the capture tape wrapped around me and the window now had blood dripping from it.
Washi " Not again"
Suddenly a large earth quake occured in the floor I was standing on.
Washi" I should go see if Iida's okay" I stood up and began walking for the stair well before I heard All mights voice over the loud speakers.
All Might " Bakugo use that stored up power again and I'll stop this fight. Your team will lose. To employ such a strong attack indoors is inviting destruction of the stronghold you should be protecting. That's a poor strategy, whether you're a hero or a villain. The penalty would be a massive loss of points."
Washi " welp. Tells me Bakugo's being reckless again. And it's only the second day!"
I then headed up the stairwell to the second to top floor before I heard a loud rumbling before a large explosion happened breaking a hole in the buildings floors. I looked below me and Deku was in shambles and bakugo looked terrified.
Washi " Did we win? No? Okay." I then walked up the stairs and saw Uraraka hugging the prop and Iida mopping.
Washi " nope."
Iida " Oh Tsume are you injured"
Washi " no. other than a headache I'm good!"
Ochaco " Tsume! I'm sorry for earlier"
Washi " oh no your fine I guess I accidentally ran full speed into a window and couldn't stop.
Iida " My God that's so unfortunate!"
Washi" welp cons of having eagle eyes"
Suddenly All mights voice came over the speakers.
All might " The Hero Team.....WINS!!!!"