Episode 9 In each of our hearts

Shigaraki began scratching his neck wildly again.

All might " What's wrong? Not attacking me? Didn't you were going to clear this level earlier? Well, come and get me, if you dare."

Shigaraki then stepped back in fear.

Bakugo " Man, this is... Intense."

Todoroki " as I expected. There's no reason for us to fight now. He'll handle this."

Kirishima " come on, midoriya. We should regroup with the other guys. The last thing we wanna do is get taken hostage or get in his way."

All might " What? Are you scared?"

Shigaraki" Ugh-- if only nomu was here... He'd rush you right now. Pound you into the ground without giving it a second thought."

Kurogiri" Tomura Shigaraki! Please, do not fret. Look at him. He has definitely weakened. Nomu's attacks were successful. He's on his own. The children appear to be frozen in fear. And, look, our underlings are recovering. We likely still have a few minutes before their reinforcements arrive. If you and I work together, we can do this. We haven't missed our chance to kill All Might."

Shigaraki" Yeah. Yeah, you're right. This it it. We have no choice. We have to do it now. I mean, the big end-boss is right here."

Suddenly the villains began awaking and cornering us.

Kirishima " I think All Might can hold his own against those two main guys. Lrts make sure these dudes don't hurt anybody else."

Tsume " I may be hurt but I've still got another leg!"

Todoroki " will you be joining us?"

Shigaraki and Kurogiri then ran forwards screaming at All Might.

Shigaraki" consider this as revenge for what you did to Nomu!"
Deku then rushed forwards at the villains.

Tsume " IZUKU!"

kirishima " whoa, Midoriya!

Izuku " Don't Touch All Might, You Stupid Villain!"

Shigaraki's hand then burst out of a portal at Izuku before a loud gunshot rang through the building as blood splattered from Shigaraki's hand and izuku fell.

All Might " they're here!"

I looked up as a hero with a gun head shot three more bullets at the villains perfectly hitting there targets.

Tsume " About time!"

At the entrance of the building we're all of UA's pros ready for battle. Present mic. Let out a large scream as all the pros rushed down fighting off the villains.

Shigaraki " Aw, man. The pros are here. It's game over. For real. Let's go home and try this when we can--"

Suddenly multiple bullets shot at Shigaraki and hit him before Kurogiri blocked them. Thirteens black hole began sucking them up before they vanished.

The pros were here, The villains lost, But it didn't feel like it. Almighty was in shambles. Class 1-A was still separated and with minor to major injuries. And Aizawa and thirteen were close to death.

Todoroki " Of all the pro teachers are gathered here, it must mean the rest of the schools safe. The villains attacked this facility, but not the rest of the campus.

Kirishima " Midoriya, hey!"

Midoriya " sorry, I can't get up."

Kirishima " what? Are you okay?"