Episode 4 Bakugo's Start Line

Uraraka slowly slid off the prop as the buzzer rang.
Iida " are you okay?"
We then ran over and pat her on the back as she tried not throwing up.
We then all headed back to the monitoring room as all might reviewed our fight.
All Might" well, despite the results. The MVP of this exercise is Young Iida!"
[Gasp]
Iida " Huh?!"
Asui" shouldn't it be one of the hero's instead, since their the winners?"
All might" Mm! Valid Question. Why didn't I choose one of those two? Who has a guess?"
Yayarozu"Sir! I can tell you why! Iida embraced this challenge. He was the only one who truly adapted to his assigned role. I'll explain. Bakugo's judgement was clouded by a personal grudge against Midoryia. As you pointed out earlier, launching a large-scale attack indoors was a foolish move. It could have been disastrous. Similarly, Midoryia's plan was also poorly thought out, considering the amount of damage that he received He rendered himself helpless. Not smart. As for Uraraka...She let her guard down mid-battle, and her final attack was far too reckless given the hypothetical stakes. If she'd treated the fake weapon as though it were real, she never would've risked using such an imprecise move. Tsume used her quirk indoors when the area was to compact to and she ran head first into a closed window."
Washi (way to point that out)
"Iida was fully prepared for his opponent's arrival. He had a strategy, and never lost sight of his mission to protect the dummy weapon,even if he was foiled in the end."

Suddenly a large grin formed on his face.

"Technically, the hero team won, yes, but they took advantage of the fact that this was training. They didn't respect the spirit of the trial."

All"........"

Washi (what the hell this girl is good.)

All Might " Yes...Well, you overlooked a few things. Young Iida could have relaxed a little bit in the exercise, but... Otherwise, you nailed it! Hehe!"

Yaoyorozu " One should always start with the basics and devote themselves wholeheartedly to learning. That's the only real way to become a top hero."
Washi " well....can't say I'm not impressed"
All Might" Now then. Time to blow this joint. Let's move on to the next match! Think about everything we saw and discussed as you tackle this training for yourself."
Students " YES, SIR!"
then the matches were back on.
All Might " Match two! Team B will be our heroes! And team I will be the villains!
All Might " Look alive, kids! Show us your the embodiment of good. Or evil! Let's go!"
[Buzzer blares]
Both then walked in before shoji walked out.
Washi " what are they doing?"
Suddenly the entire building froze over in ice and the room got cold.
All might" He incapacitated them without compromising the weapon or his teammate. Take close note of his technique, students."
Kirishima " Whoa,he's so strong!"
Suddenly Asui fell asleep
Washi " Ah Tsu!"
Then Todoroki touched the prop.
All might " The Hero team WINS!"
suddenly the building unfroze and the room got warm and Asui woke up.
Sato " [gasps] holy crap!"
Kamanari " That guy's kind of intimidating.
Asui " he got in on a recommendation, so he must be good."
Washi " yeah"
All might " Moving on! Time to gather 'round for a review of the second match. After that, we'll jet on over to our next battle!"
Students " Yes sir!"
Then All might debriefed us on the battle the MVP being Todoroki.
And the battles fought next were:
Sero & Kirishima vs Tokoyami &Asui,
Yaoyorozu & mineta vs Jiro & Kamanari, and Sato & Kota vs Awyoma & Ashido,

All might "That's a wrap! Super work. You really stepped up to the plate. And, we didn't have any major injuries, except for Midoryia. You should be proud! Excellent first day of training, all around!"
Asui " It's nice to hear some encouraging words after our homeroom class."
Washi "Yup"
Asui" Mr.Aizawa was kind of a buzzkill."
All might" I'm happy to bring such staggering positivity to my alma mater! That's all for now, folks."
(Porky pig?)
"I should go and check on Young Midoriya's progress! Now watch how a pro exits. Like he's got somewhere to be!"
[Students gasp]
Kamanari " okay, you guys, that is a hero!"
Ojiro" aw, I'll never be able to run that fast."
Mineta " super awesome!"
And with that class was over and All might disappeared into the distance.
For the rest of the day we continued on with our classes until school was almost over and Midoryia returned.
Kirishima " Hey, it's Midoryia! Good to see you back, super!"
Midoriya (gasp)
" Ha! Man, I don't know what you were saying during that match. But you were all fired up, huh?"
Sero " I can't believe you held your own against Bakugo He's super strong!"
Ashido " You did a great job dodging!"
Sato" You guys really turned up in the first match, so none of us held back in our rounds, either!"
Awyoma " you were far from elegant, but I suppose-"
Ashido " And the dodging was like, whoa!"
Midoriya [gasp]
Kirishima " Hey, I'm ejiro Kirishima. We've been goin' over training results while you were in recovery."
Sero " Hi. I'm Hanta Sero."
Aoyoma " More importantly, I'm Yuga Ao-"
Ashido " I'm mina Ashido! And I just gotta say, your dodging was awesome!"
Asui " Tsuyu Asui. But please, call me "Tsu"."
Washi (So it's not just me....!)
Sato " Hey, Sato."
Midoriya " Um. Hey, guys."
Mineta " and my name's mineta!"
Kirishima " Where the heck did you pop out of?"
Aoyama " UA's shiniest star here--"
Sato " you may sparkle, but you sucked it up in training."
Tokoyami" so noisy"
Washi " eh I think the excitement is quite peaceful."
Iida " Tokoyami! Stop using that desk as a chair! Get off of it this instant!"
Jiro " dude, you need to chill."
Iida " Uh-"
Ojiro " You're carrying a lot of tension."
Iida " no one understands. I cannot condone actions that disrespect these desks. Not when great men and women, our upperclassmen, once used them!"
Tokoyami" also noisy"
Washi " that's iida for you!"
Just then Uraraka and Kamanari walked through the door.
Kamanari " So anyway, you wanna grab a bite sometime? Kinda stuff you like?"
Uraraka " Anything sweet... Hey, Deku!"
Washi ( sorry denki you ain't ever gonna pull a babe like that)
" Why didn't she heal your injuries?"
Midoriya " Oh. Uh... Well it has to do with how much stamina I'm using."
Uraraka " Stamina?"
Midoriya " Um, Uraraka. Where's Kacchan?"
Washi " still sounds like kitchen!"
Uraraka " we tried stopping him from leaving but he wouldn't listen. You just missed him.
He then ran out the door after bakugo.
Washi " well there he goes."
We then ran to the window and watched.
Uraraka " Tsume can you hear what there saying?"
Washi " no"
After a little while all might burst through the door and went to bakugo before backing off.
Mina " Huh, I wonder what that was about."
Uraraka" The fated battle between rivals."
Asui " whatever Midoriya was saying, it looked like Bakugo really wanted to punch him."
Washi " mhm"
Uraraka " childhood friends turned enemies!"
Washi " you watch anime or something?"
And with that the 2nd day of school ended and a new mystery began.