Chapter Four

Gordon was getting kind of tired of being cooped up in his headquarters an old run down mill. He couldn't exactly wait for Robin to arrive everything that he worked out was slowly falling into place, according to Robin, Dean was slowly falling under the curse it wouldn't be long before the curse fully passed on during a full moon, sure that would force his wolf side to come out but it would make the kitsune in him powerful. That was one of the good things with the tribrid transformation. It wouldn't be long before they force Dean to hear an alpha call. Plus, having another kitsune in the pack will be a plus one for him. Gordon was walking through the fields when he heard someone running over to him. He nearly let his claws out, but thankfully turned around just in time to see Ryan, one of his fellow pack members, approach him.

"Sir!" Ryan exclaimed. "Sorry I did not mean to run into you like this, but you should know that Dean is one step closer to becoming one of us,"

"Gee, whatever gave you that idea?" Gordon said. After all, it's not like he hadn't known that before. "That's the whole point of doing this, to get Dean to become one of us,"

"But I just have a question," Ryan said cautiously.

"Which is what?" Gordon asked.

"Well, what if he doesn't want to join us?" Ryan asked. "Dean is a lot of things, but he isn't stupid." Gordon took precautions on that and knew that Dean would easily respond to Robin.

"Well, by now I would assume the vampire part of this curse should have showed. We just need him to drink some blood," Gordon said. Ryan was about to say something when Gordon held up his hand. "I know what your thinking, you think he wouldn't go for the blood but there is one of two ways we can do this, capture a human and make him drink human blood or have Robin let him drink her blood,"

"He wouldn't go for it," Ryan responded.

"Boy, you really are stupid, aren't you?" Gordon questioned. "She will compel him to do it so that way he will drink her blood, making the curse permanent." Sam was concerned about Dean twice already. He was with Robin and twice Dean seemed to fall unconscious. Dean wasn't doing any better considering his stomach was growling and none of the food that they had in the motel fridge looked appetizing. Mostly he was craving something more, something like blood, which he never knew why. However, it made him remember he was a vampire once, and he didn't appreciate it.

Dean sat down on the chair trying to keep his mind off of everything but the constant sound of Sam's heartbeat was getting to him. Sam was worried he practically knew that. Sam was going through everything in his books when he accidentally cut himself drawing a bit of blood, while it may have been a small cut, Dean could smell the blood in fact, he couldn't stay in the room with his brother, Dean forced himself to get up and walk toward the front door.

"Dean, where are you going?" Sam asked.

"Nowhere just out," Dean said, grabbing his gun and without letting Sam say anything else, he walked out, closing the door behind him. Dean walked through the darkened streets. It was sprinkling out and Dean's leather jacket got soaked. As he was walking through the streets, he could sense that someone was following him. He paused and waited, wondering if something was about to happen, but rather than getting attacked, he felt arms wrap around his torso. "Robin?"

"Who else would it be?" Robin responded. Dean turned to face her. Everything that's been happening to him was slowly making sense. However, he felt like the pieces were completed yet. "Dean? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. I've just had a lot on my mind," Dean answered. "Weird things have been happening to me and I don't know what's going on,"

"It's simple," Robin said. "Your turning. Everything is happening like my boss has planned all along."

"So that means.." Dean started, but Robin finished for him.

"It means that you are one of us, Dean," Robin answered. "A tribrid but you won't fully become one until you drink some blood," Dean attempted to step away from her. However, she wasn't giving up and grabbed hold of his arm before pushing him up against the nearest building. "There's nowhere to run sweetheart," now that Dean knew how Robin turned out, he reached for his gun and pulled it out as fast as he could, but Robin knocked the gun out of his hand and pinned his wrists against the wall. "Come now Dean, I know you have the urge to do it," The two locked eyes causing Dean to stop struggling. "Come on, sweetheart let's go back to my place,"

"Okay," Dean responded simply. Together, they walked back to Robin's place, where she pulled Dean inside. She compelled him to sit on the bed while she grabbed a knife from the kitchen. Once Dean drank her blood, he would no longer be himself and therefore allow Gordon to use him. Robin made her way over to the bed and placed the knife on her arm before cutting it. She barely even flinched and the smell of blood seeped from her wound, causing Dean to turn to face her.

"It's okay Dean," Robin said. "Go ahead," Robin held up her arm and while Dean wanted to resist, he found he could not and drank Robin's blood, allowing it to seal the curse. Back at the motel, Sam had been struggling to figure out the connection between Robin and the bites when something had occurred to him. Sam began looking through the internet and stumbled across something he wasn't expecting to find. It was a news article from a year ago explaining that a girl went missing.