Chapter Ten

A/N: This chapter is going to be a little shorter than the previous ones as this is the final battle between Gordon and the Winchesters.

Sam and Dean got up from the floor as Dean grabbed a nearby weapon, a silver butcher knife. Sam was about to jump in when Dean held out his hand toward his brother.

"Hold it Sammy," Dean said. "I'll handle this son of a bitch,"

"Oh so the little pup decides to take me on? An alpha? Well let's see how he does," Gordon responded and attacked Dean. Sam yelled for Dean but Dean ignored him. Dean evaded and attacked Gordon swinging the blade until it cut Gordon in the arm. Gordon yelled and stumbled back, smoke rose from the wound, growling, Gordon looked up at the same time his eyes changed color. "That hurt," Gordon swung his arm as Dean got punched in the face. Dean stumbled but it was enough to give Gordon the chance to grab Dean's arm and disarm him before he could do any harm. The blade skittered near Sam, Gordon grabbed Dean by the throat and pushed him against the wall. "Did you really think this was going to work Dean? I've done everything I can to make you happy and yet here you are, trying to kill me,"

Dean was having a hard time speaking as he couldn't breathe and struggled to break free. However, Gordon wasn't done with his monologue yet. "You had a choice Dean, join my pack or stay with the human, but I see where your loyalties lie," Unaware, Sam grabbed the blade and started walking toward Gordon.

"Gordon, you forgot one thing," Sam said. "My brother and I never give up on each other, that's who we are, if anything we are more united than a pack!" Gordon dropped Dean who started coughing and rubbing his throat. The minute that Gordon turned around Sam stabbed him through the stomach. Gordon yelled in anger but lights flashed as Sam pulled out the blade. Gordon fell to the floor meeting his demise. When Gordon was out of the picture, Sam ran to his brother to see if he was okay. "De?!"

"Sammy, I'm okay," Dean responded while Sam helped him stand. "Tell me that it's over,"

"It is," Sam said. "Come on, let's get out of here,"

"Wait, what about Robin?" Dean questioned. "While I was under Gordon's control I know she was with him, where is she?" Sam hesitated for a split second before quickly responding.

"She's dead, she couldn't be saved Dean, she already drank human blood and killed," Sam explained. Dean remained silent. "De?"

"Come on let's get out of here," Dean said and quickly packed his bags before leaving the motel.