Itachi with a clingy little

A/N sorry I've been away for so long!! My motivation is back for the moment, so I'm going to use it to create all the content I can >:D This was a request for someone on tumblr. I hope you enjoy!

-Itachi goes all out when he's taking care of someone. At first he'd really wish they'd understand that he ~~has ptsd~~ is more wary than the average person and has a lot on his mind, but then he pushes it down because he's a strong Uchiha after all, he can handle protecting a little one. At that point, where he can stop looking over his shoulder and trust his instincts, caretaking someone ESPECIALLY a demanding little someone can be therapeutic to him.

-Little activities with him include going outside, maybe gathering seed pods from whatever plants are dying and planting the seeds, reading books, or making sweets—if he's in a place where he has access to an oven he will joyfully make a sheet cake with the help of his little, making colorful frosting and cutting berries for them to arrange into flowers :)

-Shinobi have to travel lightly, but I feel like Itachi is not above buying a coloring book or some blocks (insert something age appropriate to you here) and keeping it in the same scroll as the medical supplies or something, to bust out when you're feeling little :D

-About the clingy part, Itachi is willing to devote himself fully to the task at hand—playing with little you, in this case—and won't get tired of it easily.

-If it's a bad health day he might have a hard time keeping up with a more energetic little, but he can think of stationary things to do, like making figures out of marshmallows and toothpicks, or things to keep his little wiggle worm occupied, like making (or drawing) a list of things to go find in the house/outside while he watches from a distance. Of course he will try to explain that sometimes his body hurts and there's nothing he can do about it but he still loves you very much and wants to play with you!!

-When he is feeling well he's also not opposed to tag or teaching throwing (rubber) shruriken or things like that! Hide and seek is off limits though, he doesn't like not knowing where you are even if you're at the age where you're not all that good at hiding :p

-When it comes to nap time or bed time, he will read in the same room as little you until you go to sleep. He will definitely have a hard time going to sleep while he's watching over you, and will sleep in the same room on the floor or on a chair when he doesn't know if you'll wake up little.

-He'll rub your back and tuck you in, but you probably don't want a lullaby, his singing voice is not pleasant.

-In conclusion, Itachi is a great match for a clingy little! He's a little clingy himself :P