Character-Inspired Little Snacks

A/N A lot of these are just me going off of vibes and nothing else. I want to say too, I'm an American, and I'm unfamiliar with a lot of Japanese foods, so I can only hope a lot of these are relatable enough to an international audience.

Let me know if you want a part 2 with the rest of the Akatsuki, the Jonin, Taka etc. :>

***

Naruto: If you have a CG of course you can do cup ramen! I say with a cg only though, because it requires boiling water and that's dangerous for little ones. A 'narutomaki' is a fishcake, so if you can get fishcakes from a market, imitation crab meat, or even fishsticks, those are naruto snacks :) If you want something less Naruto themed and more naruto colored, there are always orange or clementine slices, or even mango or cantaloupe slices if you like those!

Sasuke: Is tomatoes too obvious? Cherry tomato skewers are easy to make, if you have mozzarella string cheese and can cut that into little bits you can poke them onto skewers (or toothpicks if you don't have those) and eat them that way. Other than that,  rice cakes, pretzels, or apple sauce.

Sakura: strawberry milk! Berries, sugar cookies, pocky, pink sprinkle doughnuts, if you can get those glazed animal crackers then those too!

Sai: string cheese, mini oreos, animal crackers and fruit snacks!

Rock Lee: healthy snacks! Lee knows little ones need their nutrients. Any kind of vegetable cut into sticks with your favorite dip is good, and if you don't cut veggies beforehand or have a CG to do it for you, veggie straws work too :) Drink mix-ins too, whether it be Mios, Kool-Aid or powder lemonade mix.

Tenten: fruit roll ups and any snacks that come packaged with their own dip!

Neji: boba tea, cheese and crackers, wafer cookies, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

Shino: Ants on a log of course :> That's celery sticks with peanut butter and raisins stuck in it. If you don't like those ingredients, you can make it with pretzel sticks, Nutella and sprinkles or M&Ms or whatever you want! Any easy-to-eat fruits are good for him too, like peaches, nectarines or grapes :)

Kiba: Popcorn, cereal, pigs in a blanket (hot dogs wrapped in pastry or pretzel dough), and any cookie that can pass for a dog treat! 

Hinata: Fancy ice creams, like lemon Italian ice or mochi ice cream! If you don't have any of those, making a sundae with anything you can is good :3 Also yogurt, cottage cheese, and Skittles.

Itachi: sugary drinks like sodas, and any sweets like candy, cookies, or macarons if you can find em. Something easy and interactive is graham crackers with frosting spread on it :3

Kakashi: dog treat cookies for him too, let's be honest :p also if you like to squirt whipped cream into your mouth Kakashi totally does that when he's alone.

Kisame: goldfish, dino nuggets, fish sticks and hot dog octopi >:3

Deidara: tangy/spicy chips and such, like Takis, Combos, Hot Cheetos and barbecue chips.

Sasori: spring rolls, gummy worms, those candies shaped like legos.