But first, an explanation

Hewwo age regressors and Naruto fans alike!! Welcome to my book uvu

If you don't know what littlespace/age regression is already, here's a brief explanation:

Age regression is when a person gets into the headspace of a younger person. They start acting and possibly speaking younger. These ages range from just a couple of months old to teenaged. When someone is regressed, they are in 'littlespace' (sometimes spelled little space, I like it all one word :p).

There are several reasons someone might regress. Trauma, mental illness, and regular old stress are common ones, but people also do it for fun! They surround themselves with childish items (stuffed animals, coloring books, kids movies, etc.) to start to feel younger.

Most time in littlespace is spent doing childish things, like some of the ones listed above, and can be done by ones self or with another person. Some littles have a person (or people) who will take care of them as if they were their little's parent or babysitter, and those people are called care givers (cgs). They can achieve a kind of equal and opposite headspace to littles referred to as 'bigspace.' 

There are some people who incorporate littlespace into sexual play, but in case you didn't read the  description, there will be none of that here. (Sexual age play kind of freaks me out, no judgement >>)

So. About littlespace in the Naruto universe. It's my headcanon that ninjas who regress physically become the age they regress to because regression triggers an unconscious transformation jutsu. Why? I don't heckin know. I thought it would be fun. There are two reasons why this might not happen: a lack of chakra, like if Kakashi (known for his poor chakra reserves) regressed after a battle, or someone is trying to hide the fact they regress and they put a seal on themself in order to not trigger the transformation.

Post-third war there's some education about it in academy classes, like "You will likely get traumatized in your career as a ninja, and if you don't, you'll probably run into someone traumatized. You might turn into a child." Therefore, it's a little more widely known and accepted than in real life.

I think that's about everything! If you want me to talk about a specific character or scenario, feel free to let me know. I'm going to keep requests closed for art and fanfics, but I'll be happy to do a chapter discussing headcanons and stuff.

Anyway, uhh. Thanks for checking out my book! :3

Edit: To clarify, requests are open! I just don't know when I will get around to them, my motivation to work on this book is wildly varying.