Kakashi Little Headcanons

A/N I was going to try to post all the team 7 ones together but I keep having a hard time with Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke @~@ so i'll post what I can when I have it!

These include mild spoilers! So if you don't know Kakashi's backstory, beware!

-He's around ages 3-5 when in littlespace, but also experiences a middlespace of 10-11ish sometimes

-If Kakashi is anything, he is good at adjusting to new experiences: when he first became little, I assume shortly after Sakumo died, little him was a lot better at handling things than "big" him was: he cried, ate a banana, then went to sleep.

-Because of who Kakashi is, he has always been resistant to having someone take care of him. Minato and Kushina steadily made him comfortable enough to come over to their house to be taken care of, they treat him like their own little boy and play with him and eat dinner with him like a family :>

-It was a long time after they died that he finally let Gai take care of little him. And he is the only one—Kurenai has offered, Genma has offered, but he turned them down.

-Even little Kakashi likes eating healthy! He usually eats exactly the same as he does when he's an adult, but when Gai's taking care of him he'll either cut his food up v small for him or cut it into shapes (which Kakashi appreciates.) He doesn't drink out of bottles or sippies, but he does use two hands to drink from a cup, and he likes using segmented plates so much he uses them as an adult sometimes too.

-Little Kakashi activities include lots of art! Coloring books, drawing on blank paper, finger painting etc. Big him keeps these things in a folder deep in his closet. He also likes playing with baby ninja tools, like rubber kunai. When Gai takes care of him he tries to keep him away from doing this, because he doesn't really want Kakashi to have to think about ninja things when he's little.

-Oh the ninja dogs. If there's nothing else that Kakashi can do he summons his doggies and pets them and brushes their fur!!! They take care of him, making sure he doesn't hurt himself and has a good time while little. They are also great at playing pretend :)

-By the time he's on team 7 he doesn't go little as often as he used to, pretty much not at all really. He is sure to tell his kids about the phenomenon of littlespace after the land of waves arc (and they are already familiar with it, especially Naruto and Sasuke who have already been little at this point, but he did introduce the idea of having a caretaker to them.) He doesn't want to be a caretaker to them at that point, but will loan them his dogs to hang out with.

-He's not a caretaker to anyone actually, until Yamato reappears in his life and asks him to caretake for him. Him and on rare occasions Gai are the only people he'll take care of personally, and he's very mediocre at it. He doesn't have a lot of energy or motivation or creativity :p Little Gai handles this very well, and Yamato, who has a large collection of children's books and can make a book any time he wants with jutsu, will keep giving Kakashi books to read because that's an activity he's willing to do over and over again.