the two dark haired beauties

Izuku was trying to open the gate infront of him "Izuku use your quirk to get over the gate" the voice from the phone said "I didn't think about that" Izuku said before trying it out making it in flawless "Alright now gotta open the door... Locked" Izuku said trying to open the door "Go to the garden there's a window that can be open" the girl said "Man you got a strict home" he then immediately rush to the back of the with full cowling. After a few minutes of running he instead found a balcony to jump on to get inside "Hello? You here?" Izuku yelled going inside the room being surprised by a knife about to stab him "Whoa there! What was that for?" Izuku dodging the knife "Are you really Izuku!?" The girl asked "Yes I am. You can trust me" Izuku said "How do you know where I live?!" The girl trying to interrogate Izuku "that's not important right now... I'm here to check up on you Yaoyorozu" Izuku said getting up on his feet "Then what's your purpose of being here?" The onyx girl asked "It's because I have some huge news for you" Izuku about to explain.

After a long explanation she was able to understand the situation "So what saying in short is that there's only 4 people in the earth currently and that you thought of survival first instead of just doing everything you wanted to do?" Yaoyorozu completely  explaining the whole situation "Yep and Ochako is getting the other person speaking of which I gotta call her" Izuku said before getting his phone "Hello Izuku? How's it going?" Ochako to know what's happening to him "Yeah hello umm... Well it's someone we know... How about you?" Izuku asking the brunette "It's also someone we know!" Izuku was glad to hear that "That's great let's meet at my place" Izuku said after looking at his other friend "Come with me we'll meet up in my place, We'll be safer... Well if there's even something chasing us" Izuku said before leaving the room 'I can trust him for now. He seems to be the real Izuku' Momo thought herself "You coming?" Izuku asking the onyx haired girl "I'll be there" She responded.

Izuku now waiting outside of the mansion muttering some ideas he has in his mind "You still do that?" Momo shocking Izuku "Oh! Sorry it's still a habit of mine" Izuku thinking he might have scared the girl "No worries, Everyone has weird habits" Momo comforting the green haired boy "That said can you help me with something?" The onyx haired girl continued as she points at a luggage Bigger then two Izuku stacked on each other "So this is your weird habit?" Izuku asked Momo "Well no... Yes? Just in case... Y'know?" Momo trying to defend herself. In a few minutes Izuku met up with Ochako "Hey Izu!" Ochako screamed as she waves "Ochako!" Izuku immediately responded "you guys are a thing now?" A familiar voice came out of the back of Ochako "Oh hey there Jirou" Izuku greeting he's classmate "So you guys are going out?" Kyouka asking Izuku and Ochako "Well I guess you can say that..." Ochako answer "So how far have you two gone?" Momo asking the two making them both blush red as a tomato "huhu~ I'm thinking very far?" Momo asking them only to be answered by a nod  "Well let's avoid all the couple question and ask the main problem here... How in hell are we the only people on earth?" Kyouka asking everyone "To be honest that's what we've been trying to find out too..." Izuku answering.

"Does anybody remember anything before they got here" Momo asking the group "The last thing I remember before waking up here was falling asleep after a tiring day of school" Izuku sharing his story "that's weird cause' that's the only thing I remembered too. Tired and just wanting to sleep and waking up only to find out I'm alone in earth or alone with Izu" Ochako telling everyone "Well me too" Kyouka said "So you guys all just became tired while I was fighting a shape shifting villain?" Momo ensuring she's the only person to have a different story "Weird..." Izuku commenting on Momo's story "let's all figure this inside... Where ever this two are staying" Kyouka pointing at Izuku and Ochako. Everyone now at Izuku's place "How in hell are we all gonna sleep here?" Kyouka questioning everyone about the tiny apartment "We already have a drying rack and already set upped some solar panel to power up some few fridges did I also mentioned we have a chicken coop" Izuku informing the two new people on earth "don't worry there's some empty room in this apartment complex" Momo said as she opens a door "I guess that also work" Kyouka going inside the room "how about electricity?" Momo asked Izuku "Well there's also a weird thing where we can charge our phones without power, no internet though but we can always call each other which is weird" Izuku said "interesting" said by Momo thinking "Well I'm going to make dinner so let's talk about this tomorrow" Izuku said getting up and going to the kitchen.

It's been a few hours and everybody was about to go to sleep "hey there Jirou" Momo on a bed reading a book "You already took a bath?" Kyouka asked her friend "A while ago, yes" Momo responded "And it seems we're going to sleep with each other?" Momo added "Yeah whateves" Kyouka laying next to Momo "Goodnight" Momo said laying down "Goodnigh-" Kyouka was cut off by a moan next room "What the..." Kyouka shocked "Thin walls I guess" Momo said before pulling out some noise canceling headphones "Are you just gonna ignore that they're doing it?" Kyouka asked "Well they're lovers after all so why would I?" She said giving another pair of headphones to her "Goodnight" Momo said again before sleeping. Kyouka then putted on the headphones but out of curiosity decides to listen to the people next room

To be continued...

Hey been a while since I updated this and also sorry about it. But still I hoped you enjoyed it and i'll keep on trying to keep updating this story as fast as i can so See ya next time