HILFs

Been couple of weeks since Izuku got comfortable with his everyday smut life. Fucking Ochako, Melissa, Momo, and Kyouka. Some of the other girls also joined that being Mina and Tsuyu. Everything was fine like usual but then they realize something was missing something meaty, juicy, tender.

That's right everyone they got tired with chicken everything so they all started to try and hunt for cows "Do we have to hunt down cows?" Ochako said sighing in the end of her sentence "With cows we can get a lot of other things from it, Leather, Dairy products, and best of all we can maybe get some wagyu steaks" Melissa said as he packs up to venture out "Hold on Melissa, We don't even know if there is any cows left" "That's why all of us are venturing!" "ALL OF US?!" Every female said as their jaw drop onto the floor "I mean, If it benefits all of us then there's no helping it right?" Izuku said as he rubs the back of his neck.

Everyone then was assigned a partner to go with together but of course it won't go peacefully "Why can't I be with Izuku?!" Ochako said as she furiously shook Melissa "All of us know that you'd be just fucking non stop!" Mina said "Nope he's coming with me!" Melissa said. As they argue about who gets Izuku, The said Sinnamon roll was already talking to Itsuka "Yeah, I don't see any problem with that" "Good, We'll be partners for the search" They shook hands and went to pack some things while the girls still fought.

After awhile the group finally stopped fighting and started searching. Well they really didn't technically stop fighting because they still are arguing but you get the point "I can't believe I have to be with you of all people" Ochako said to Melissa "Hey, hey, hey, now... I was the one that made your sex life into more spicy one" "In exchange for you to try and take my boyfriend!" Ochako and Melissa still didn't go well. Meanwhile Mina, Tsuyu, and Tooru was together. Unfortunately for Tooru she wasn't able to relate with the things that Mina and Tsuyu were talking about since it was mostly about Izuku "He's that special huh? I wonder if he would like me?" She thought as she was then snapped out by Mina snapping her fingers "You alright?" "Yeah... How did you know I was in a trance?" "Well you weren't saying anything so I thought you were in one" Mina said being considerate about her friend.

Momo and Kyouka was... Well they'll take awhile to even move on "Momo... Can we stop fucking right now... and start to actually search for a cow" "Shhhhh... Let's take our time" She said as she fucks Kyouka with a strap-on for the 5th time whilst searching for the cow. Izuku and Itsuka made a great team with Izuku scaling up high areas to search cows and Itsuka searching on ground "Found something Izuku?!" She yelled at Izuku on the top of a building near a farm "Nope, Not without any binoculars, I can't see anything up here" "Then let's search for a binoculars, Yes?" Izuku then went down as fast and safe as he could.

Time passes and Izuku was trying to find a binoculars inside a hunting shop "Where are they?" Izuku said as he rummages around the aisle. Itsuka meanwhile was also searching for a binoculars but then was surprised by a mannequin with a hockey mask, She screamed at the top of her lungs making Izuku worried and ran to her without hesitation. Itsuka then slipped on unloaded hunting rifle falling into Izuku who just got there "Ouch, Are you okay Kendou... - SAN!" Izuku now in awkward position and grabbing onto Itsuka's breast. Both of them then hopped off each other and had a awkward silent moment. Izuku trying to find a way to make it less awkward then found a monocular.

They then went back to searching for a cow "By the way... I'm sorry about what I did" Izuku said as he looks around "Huh? Don't worry, It wasn't in our control and besides some of it are my fault" Itsuka said going back to being silent. Itsuka then got a notification from her phone that made her afraid for the others "Midoriya! We have a bigger problem!" Izuku looked at her phone and was shocked "Two Entities?!" Izuku sweat dropped as he worries about the others "Let's hope that the others don't encounter it" and after her sentence, one of the Entities appeared and was about to attack Itsuka.