Thin walls

It's been a month since the incident and everyone is in the mall finding everything they can salvage. First we follow Kyouka in a instrument store "This one looks cool... Though this one I'll need... What am I saying everything is free now..." She said as she was picking out some guitars "Hey Jirou! You done?" Momo asking the other girl "Yeah just about done" Kyouka responded. They then started to chat while walking "It's only been a month huh..." Momo said "Yeah time flies by really quick"
Kyouka said as she looks at the guitar she got "It's been a fun adventure even though we only stayed at Midoriya's place" Kyouka added and continued "Are you done getting the items you need?" Kyouka asked her friend "Well of course i have but if there's anything i want..." She said as she goes to suspicious looking store "You wanna have some fun?" She said while pointing at erotic store "What the heck's wrong with you!?" Kyouka totally disgusted by Momo "I'm just kidding!" Momo laughing at the reaction of Kyouka.

Kyouka walked away with an embarrassed face "Oh come on I was just joking" Momo said as she follows her friend but deep inside Kyouka she did want to get something from the store she just doesn't want Momo to know. Yes Kyouka has been very naughty for the whole month she also tries to listen everytime Izuku and Ochako doing the deed so she can also enjoy it as well without interfering with the couple... Or so she thought

On one special night 🍋. Everyone was about to go to "Sleep" as they all went to there rooms to grab some well needed rest. As Kyouka lay on the bed and waited for Momo to fall asleep. She then started to listen if the couple were about to the deed and like any other day indeed they did "izu~" she heard the brunette say "You can't hold it anymore can you?" Izuku said in a husky voice teasing Ochako which made Kyouka blush "Can you be a little rougher this time?" Asked by the brunette "sure thing... Just for you" Izuku said "Damn Uraraka your a lucky woman..." Kyouka thought herself as she begins to touch her self. Everything was great that is until Kyouka felt another person's touch "Enjoying yourself Kyouka?" The person behind her asked "Momo! What are you doi-" she was cut off by Momo inserting her finger in her "Just relax. I'll be doing the moving now" Momo said before she started to kiss her. From what felt hours of pleasure Izuku and his girlfriend finally stopped As well as the two other girls. It was silent for a few moments until it was broke by Kyouka being shocked what she heard "We. Know. Your. Listening." Said by the brunette slowly making the Earjack user blush "Why don't you come join us Kyouka?" The green haired boy said "Come on Kyouka" Momo said as she grab her friend. They went infront of the door of the couple "Hey there" Izuku said as he open the door "How long have you heard me-"."Since you started to" Kyouka was cut off by the brunette making her blush as she continued.

"The walls here are very thin" Izuku said scratching his head "Enough chitchat!" The brunette yelled as she stripped Momo's chest "I wanna try this balloons out" she added. Izuku blushed from the sight of Momo's balloons bouncing "I agree, can we just start?" Kyouka playing with her earjacks blushing. They all entered the room each one of them taking of there clothes "Who would like to go first?" The green haired boy asked before getting tackled by Kyouka "CAN I JUST PUT IT IN?!" "That eager for a dick?" Izuku said as he started to kiss Kyouka and entering her baby maker "Shit it's bigger than I thought" Kyouka said biting her lips. Momo wanted a little taste of Izuku herself as she went over to him and giving him the most passionate kiss he ever got "Do you want to be next?" Izuku asked for Momo to nod her head "Okay. I'll just finish her" Izuku said as he pinned down Kyouka moving his hips faster "I'm going to come inside you is that okay Jirou?" "Just call me Kyouka-" She was in interrupted by a her own and Izuku's climax "Are you okay Kyouka?" "I'm more than ok... I'm... Satisfied" Kyouka said as she lay down "I'm just going to rest for a bit" Kyouka added "Alright now that she's out..." He said before turning his sight towards another dark haired girl "You wanna go for a ride?" He asked Momo "Please take care of me..." Momo said as she was approached by the green haired boy "Very well then" Izuku said as he kiss his classmate and stared to grope her chest. He then proceeded to put he's meat inside her making her moan in the process "Did it hurt?" Izuku asked Momo "No... i'm ok" She responded "Then I'll keep going" After a while making out passionate  Izuku was tired. He never thought he would end up sleeping with his other 2 classmate "Hey Izu~" that voice... Well scared him "You can still keep going right?" His brunette girlfriend said "...Y-Yeah" "Good..." He turned around seeing the girls he just fucked awake again "We're still not done yet" Ochako said making Izuku sweat drop.

End of 🍋

Izuku is now laying on his bed still not believing he did it with 3 different girls. 5:00 in the morning and just woken up again seeing all the girls on top of him "I really did it huh?" Izuku thought to himself as he thought he would never have done this "what am I going to do now?" Izuku wondering how he can get off his bed "Hey girls, Can you move just a little bit?" Izuku asked the girls which all responded with "Five more minutes" each one of them hugging Izuku tighter "How am I going to make breakfast" He said being ignored by the girls. He then heard a ring in his phone, he reached for it in order to look "4 more people has joined earth..." He continued "Alright everyone wake up. There's big news, well sort of... There's new people in earth" Izuku said as he stands up "What?... Come on let's sleep more Izuku..." Kyouka said "Well you guys suit yourself, I'm going to find them" "Hold on Izuku, I'll join you" Momo said "It might be the best if we split up to find them both" Izuku suggested as he was preparing some items "Also get everything you can from any of the convenience store" Izuku said as he zips up his jacket "Let's go Momo" and just like that they went to investigate. Leaving Ochako and Kyouka at the household

To be continued...

Ay long time no see sorry for the very long update I still got school so... Eh whatever, I just hope you had a good read and enjoyed this chapter... I probably will add more girls to the harem let me know who should I add

Well enough of that, I'll see you next time