Freaky Genius

Izuku has just woken up from his sleep by a slimy wet on the bottom of his waist "Ochako..." He said as he took out the blanket he was using so he can see the said girl giving head to him "Heyyy there, I jwust nowticed-" "Stop talking it's making me-" He then covered his mouth to muffle the groan as he ejaculates "Bwah, Thanks for the meal" Ochako said as someone knocks on the door and Izuku covered Ochako with his blanket "Come in" Izuku said for Mina to enter his room "Hey Midoriya, Have you seen Uraraka around?" "Nope I just woke UGHPPP!" He groaned the last word making Mina worried.

She tried approaching him but was stopped "Shit! Cramps am I right? Hurts like hell, Maybe Uraraka is outside checking the huge garden" He made an excuse for Mina "You might be right! She'd wonder around in a expensive house after all!" She ran out of the room as quick as possible. Izuku checks out under his blanket to see Ochako with a huge grin "Please don't let me go through that again" "Your the one with the raging boner here, So how about we continue?" She then got a karate chop on her head as punishment "My semen isn't infinite, I want to eat first if your about to ask me" Ochako pouted but was given a kiss by Izuku on her forehead.

Izuku then went into the question and asked "What's for breakfast?" Tsuyu gave him a plate of pancakes with bacon on the side "Where's the syrup?" "I don't know which one is the syrup" She said as she opens a cabinet filled what seems to be bottles of whiskey "Let me see those" Izuku looked all of them and then looked at Tsuyu "They're all Syrups, I guess they make homemade syrup here" "Yeah we do... Sorry about that" Momo said feeling that she should apologize before leaving "It's your house Momo, You don't have to apologize" Izuku said not knowing she while he pours some syrup on his pancakes and took a bite out of his pancake "THIS IS AMAZING!" Izuku said eating everything on his plate.

Ochako then went downstairs and also ate some breakfast "This shoo good!" She said with her mouth filled with pancakes, Izuku then left and went to find Melissa "Where could she be?" He searched around in the house not finding her, So he decided to ask the first girl he encounters. He then saw Kyouka leaving a room with a towel only covering her "Jirou? Why are you... Nevermind, Do you know where Melissa is?" Kyouka then shrugged before asking Momo in the room she was just in "I think I saw her go to the garage" She said as she went over to Kyouka and laying her head on her shoulder.

Izuku was shocked a bit but then realized they've been sharing a room for awhile now so it was to be expected something would spark between the two "So you guys are swinging that way now?" "We're swinging both ways" "Alright..." Izuku then left heading to the garage while Momo drags Kyouka into the room "Let's go and continue where we left off!" She said loud and quiet enough for only Izuku to hear "I hope they won't get caught"

Izuku then went to the garage seeing Melissa working on something "Hey there Melissa... Whadya doin?" "Oh Midoriya, I'm trying to make a powerful generator enough to supply us for a few years" "Using what exactly?" She then showed what seems to be a small solar panel "That wouldn't work... Would it" Melissa chuckled and took it "It wouldn't on it's own and besides this little guy is powerful... Like you" She said smiling "You think I'm powerful?" "Yeah... You did a lot of damage, Destroyed my gauntlet that could withstand a punch from all might, sent someone flying with a old all might and was able to penetrate Uraraka-chan for 12 Hours straight" Izuku was shocked with the last one.

Melissa was smiling wide but not the nice and pure one... It's quite the opposite "I heard it... Every Sunday or Friday... I'd hear your groans and Uraraka-chan's moans through the walls" She then gave Izuku a wrench she was using "Hold it for me can you sweetie, While I take a break" Izuku was dumbfounded and he laid the wrench on a near table.

"SHE KNOWS!" He thought as his face had a nervous smile. Later at the night Izuku couldn't sleep at all "Fuck... Why is it hard to sleep now?" He then had a flashback talking to Melissa about what she said "So what if she knows?... Who am I kidding something is bound to happen bad" He couldn't resist not to imagine Melissa without her top and her bottoms.