Rabbit season (🍋)

Izuku right now was waiting in bed for Tooru to get ready for their session "I'm ready..." Tooru said opening the door for Izuku to see nothing "You look amazing..." Izuku said while having a welcoming and comforting smile. She went closer to Izuku and got inside the bed "Let's start" Tooru said laying a hand on Izuku as he follows up by guiding his hand to her shoulder and getting on top of her. As he got closer to her she suddenly pushes him away embarrassed "I'm not ready!" Tooru said as she stood up leaving the room leaving Izuku alone.

Izuku sat up and looked at the open door "I'll check on her" Izuku said getting a pair of pants and wore a white tank top. He went and tried to look for her but ran into Mina instead "Hey Ashido-san have you seen Hagakure-san?" Izuku asked Mina "Nope... Did she ran away naked again?" Mina asked for Izuku to nod "It'll take awhile to find her" Izuku then went to Tooru's room and knocked on the door "Hagakure-san? You there?" Izuku waited for a response but nothing was heard in it. He then remembered where Tooru usually goes, he quickly ran to the halls finding the place and as he did found did he started calling out for her "Hagakure-san! Please don't stay here for long or else you'll catch a cold" He said, he was in a wide balcony where Tooru likes to star gaze "Sorry Midoriya, I can't face you. I'm still embarrassed that I ran away" Izuku then tried tracking her voice but it was difficult "You don't have to run into here, How about we get you some clothing then talk" Izuku said getting a response from Tooru.

"Sorry... I did this again, I just can't do it. I'm scared about the things that people were thinking about me... Like not able to get a love life because I don't have any appeal or that no one would love a bunch of clothes just floating" She said about to tear up but Izuku then got to touch her head "Found you..." He smiled before kneeling down and was able to look at her from eye to eye "I don't care if you  'Don't have any appeal' For me your beautiful, You may think your not because no one could see it but we don't have to see what's beautiful. Your personality enough is attractive" Then Tooru felt it, she fell in love with the green head "You really think so?" "Yes, I believe everyone, even though they can't be seen are beautiful" Izuku then was able to grab her hand and bought back to her feet "Let's get you some clothes" Izuku said going with Tooru.

Tooru was then in her room changing but also thinking about Izuku "He's so nice... Uraraka-san is so lucky to have him" She thought as she finally finished changing and decided to head to Melissa to talk about something. Meanwhile Izuku was in a different balcony thinking what Itsuka said a few days ago "I can't just have sex and think about that all the time. I need to make connections with them... I also need to love all of them" Izuku was then disturbed by someone calling his name. It was Rumi "Miruko-san! Can I help you with something?" She seemed to be sweating quite alot "Your willing to plow anyone here right?" She asked while her legs were twitching "If they asked kindly..." Izuku then started to sweat because of fear "Then... How about we start making some actual babies?" She said showing her pussy to him. Izuku was then dragged by the rabbit hero into a room "Take it easy!" Izuku said as he's pants were being taken off by Rumi.

Izuku has never seen a woman so desperate and out of control "Miruko-san..." She did not respond and was only staring at his cock. She started grinding her pussy onto Izuku's dick making him slowly get hard "Question Miruko-san... Is it your safe day?" "To be honest... I never kept track" "Wha-" she immediately inserted his dick inside her climaxing already "... Well that was eas-" she then kept going shocking Izuku "This girl doesn't stop at one" She said getting faster "Shit, i'm cumming again!" And as she said, she climaxed once again "Miruko-san?" Izuku tried to get her attention only to be ignored by her shaking her hips again.

Izuku was surprised of how strong Rumi's libido "Hey rookie... How much can you go? I don't think one will be enough for me" Izuku then switch the table by grabbing her on the shoulder and pushing her so he could be on top "You can relax, I don't plan on going out on one go" Rumi smirked knowing that it'll be a long day. Izuku started to ram as hard as he could into Rumi's womb filling the room with moans, groans and all sorts of erotic sounds.

Hours felt like minutes and minutes felt like seconds. Rumi hasn't gotten a person who could keep up with her, all the other guys she's been with were either a quickie or wouldn't reach deep enough. But then Izuku did something unexpected, he kissed her and it wasn't a normal kiss. It was passionate and this cause Rumi to feel something she hasn't felt "This rookie... He really thinks I'm gonna fall for him that easily?" Little did she know. She's already fallen for him. As Izuku was keep thrusting while kissing her like how he did with Ochako "Fuck... He's way too good!" Rumi then leg-locked him making him cum inside again. They went at it for another 5 hour. Cumming over and over, Making out like a real pair of bunnies "Miruko-san... I'm gonna-" He was cut off by Rumi putting her lips on his "Rumi... Just call me Rumi" Izuku then thrusted faster "I'm gonna cum again!... Rumi!" And as he did. He thrusted so hard getting into the deepest parts inside of Rumi.

After having probably their best moments of their lives. Izuku looked at Rumi, whose also looking at him "You haven't bang a girl that hard haven't you?" Izuku looked at the ceiling and answered "I've only done this with Ochako before" "She's your real girlfriend right?" Izuku nodded, Rumi looked at the ceiling as well "Then it's settled, I'll be your second girlfriend!" Izuku was shocked and looked at her with a questioning face "What do you me-" "You heard me, I'm your second girlfriend. After all you banged me like how you bang your first girlfriend right?" Rumi said smiling "Yeah but that doesn't mean she would be okay if I have another one" "Honestly, I'm alright if you have more than me" Izuku was in shock as Ochako was standing next to the door.

Ochako entered the room sitting beside Izuku "Clearly, there wouldn't be any more males to come. So I think it's alright for you to love someone else as well. Just make sure I'm your number one" She said the last sentence hugging him "Thanks for sharing your boyfriend with me, Ochako-chan" Rumi said with a huge smile "By the way... How long have you been watching us?" Ochako then dragged Izuku's hand inside her panties feeling wet and sticky "Long enough to be like this" Izuku then got hard again "Hey Izuku~" He turned around to see Rumi already in lewd position. Izuku then realized that the night is still long.

The next day...

Ryukyu woke up the next day wondering where was Rumi yesterday. Standing up and heading to the kitchen to grab a quick bite when suddenly she saw a door that was opened slightly. She approached the door and what's on the other side shocked her. It was Rumi with a slight bump on her stomach, Ochako who was on the floor with cum slowly gushing out of her vagina, and Izuku who was the only one sitting on a chair. Ryukyu screamed out panicking of what was she seeing, some of the girls woke up and immediately went to her.

The girls saw Ryukyu pointing at what was inside the room. The girls took a look and was rather impressed by Izuku "Why do they look like that!?" Ryukyu yelled "What else miss Ryukyu? They fucked around and you found out" Mina said entering the room lightly shaking Rumi "Wha- mmm- What happened?" Rumi asked looking around for a bit "Nevermind, I know what happened" She notice the bump and being curious slightly pushed it before having an orgasm after she did "Shit, I don't think I can rid of the cum he pumped into me-" "RUMI!" Ryukyu shouted as she got near her "What the hell did you do?!" "Ain't it obvious? Ochako shared her boyfriend with me" she said looking at the two "That's one hell of a mess... What's for breakfast?" Ryukyu was just not having it, so she left immediately.

After a few hours Izuku and Ochako woke up and gave everyone an explanation "What? She's girlfriend number 2? Then what am I?" Momo asked "Side hoe number 2" Rumi said getting a little hit by Izuku "If you guys would be okay with it, I've decided that I'll only have sex with the people who would truly love me as person and not by my dick" Izuku said getting some sad groans from some of the girls but other saw it as a challenge and one of those people were Tooru "Then I'll try to be the most wife material you could ever ask for" She thought before an alarm goes off "Sorry, my phone" Rumi said looking at it before bringing out a pregnancy test "You used a pregnancy test after you had sex with him?" "Duh, I'm not really worried about it and besides I don't think I will be pregnant... Huh..." Rumi was now sweating a lot "It says positive don't it?" Mina asked, Rumi showed the results. Ryukyu could only slap her own face disappointed.

Izuku then felt a chill and when he looked at Ochako, She was giving him a stare that could probably scare away a T-Rex "Wow! We have our first pregnant girl" Momo said happily "One problem... Who's gonna do the procedure?" Kyouka asked for them to realize they all don't know how to give birth to a child "Let's just hope we get a smart enough person in the future" Melissa said making them all pray that someone with experience could come down at any given moment.

To be continued...

Yay! Kids