Car test with a new visitor?

The group were packing up to move into another place that will give them more space to live comfortably on "Hey Izuku I need a little help" Ochako said as she was lifting some boxes. They've all decided to go live inside Momo's house as it was the largest place they can live and also raise some animals on "I can't believe I'm going to live in a mansion!" Mina said while carrying a few boxes and putting it on a huge cart "How are we all gonna transport this thing to Yaomomo's house?!?!" Kyouka screamed "It's not like we can just carry that thing" "We can use Uraraka-chan's quirk, Right?" Mina said looking at Uraraka who looks pale seeing how heavy she needs to use her quirk "Let's not try to use anyone's quirk to help carry this thing" Izuku said comforting his girlfriend "Does anyone know how to drive?" Momo said for no one to raise there hand "I mean we all can try?" Izuku said for all of them to agree.

After they found some car that has some gas they started to try to drive, Mina being the first person to try "This won't be that hard" She said as she looks around and sweatdrop "This'll be harder than I thought" She slapped herself for her to prepare "Let's do this!" She said as she steps on the gas making the car extremely fast backwards. "ASHIDO!" Everyone scream. Izuku started to use 15% on all of his body and started to sprint trying to catch up with Mina "Midori! I don't wanna die!" She said crying "Hold on Ashido-san, I'm coming!" He said trying to get closer to the car "Hey Ashido-san step on the smaller pedal with a straight holder" Izuku said for her to follow. The car stopped instantly and Izuku not having enough reaction time went through the windshield, breaking it and landing inside the car "A-A-Are y-y-you ok?" Mina said nervously for Izuku raise his hand with a thumbs up "I've broken some few bones before, This is nothing" He said only making Mina worried. After that incident Momo put all ex on Mina's test "Next up is..." "That would be me Ribbit" Tsuyu said raising her hand "Alright please get in a car" Momo said. She did well, Except for the parking part "Did I make it? Ribbit" "No Tsu, I don't think your the person for the job" Momo said making Tsu form a frown "It's ok Tsu, I'm sure there's other things you can help us with" Izuku said patting his classmate's head "Alright Uraraka it's your turn" Momo said for Ochako to nod. As she was insert the key of that car not even one minute she already vomited "Motion sickness sucks..." She said while Izuku was patting her back "It's okay, Let it all out" Izuku said comforting her "Well then Jirou-chan would you-" "I already know I'm gonna fail" She said in order to not make a mistake "Same here, I do not want to make a mistake" Itsuka said "I'll go! I'll go!" Tooru said "Are you sure?" "I'm very sure!" She said as she grabs a key and enters the car "Here we go-" She was cut off by the car moving fast "There she goes" Momo said before Izuku rushed to get her.

As Izuku kept up with the car he heard his friend crying "MIDORIYA HELP ME!" "I'M TRYING!" Izuku screamed as he noticed the car is going to hit a building "TURN LEFT!" Izuku said for Tooru to follow, Izuku saw another building she's about to hit "TURN RIGHT!" He screamed so Tooru can follow again "HOW DO I STOP!?" She asked her friend  "STEP ON THE SMALL PEDAL ON THE MIDDLE" She did only for this time it doesn't work "IT'S NOT WORKING!" She said making Izuku worried "I HAVE ANOTHER IDEA!" Izuku said as he backs up "I'LL CATCH YOU!" Izuku said as he opens his arms "ARE YOU CRAZY!?" "IT'S THE ONLY THING LEFT!" Tooru was nervous but as she saw she was about to hit a building she prepares herself to jump "PROMISE ME TO CATCH ME!" "OF COURSE I WILL!" She opens the door for it to be destroyed by the speed, Izuku punched it out the way "JUMP ALREADY!" He said as Tooru looks at the building getting close to her.

She jumped off the speeding car and was able to be catch by Izuku, The car then hit the building "Are you ok?" "I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA DIE" Tooru said as she hugged Izuku tightly "Their softer than I expected" Izuku thought as he pushes her away "I-I-I'm g-g-glad that y-y-your okay" "I'M SO THANKFUL MIDORIYA" "Let's just go back to the rest" Izuku said. After the incident they've all decided that none of them can use a car "Well will be here for awhile" Momo said before a notification went off on their phones "Challenge! Defeat 'The Entity' In Order To Unlock A New Human!" "A challenge to get another person? What does that even mean" "And what's 'The Entity'?" And like it was on cue they heard a loud roar of something, They all looked at each other before looking at the direction where the roar was heard "I'll be checking it" Izuku said as he went to the direction before being stopped by Ochako "We can't just let you go after hearing that horrible sound" She said in a worried tone "I'll go with him just in case he needs backup" Itsuka said while raising her hand "I'll go too!" Mina said "If she's going, I'm coming too!" Tooru said "I'll also assist you" Momo said, Until everyone wanted to go just in case something wrong happens.

They went to the direction of the roar and it lead them to place covered by multiple buildings "Alright stay close, we don't know what we're dealing-" Izuku was cut off by a roar from his left and saw a figure that was just pure black with the only thing glowing was It's eyes and creepy smile "W-W-W-What is that?" Kyouka asked as the thing rushed to hurt them "Detroit Smash!" Izuku thought in his head as he punch the thing sending it flying "Oh... That was fast-" "Not yet!" Izuku said as they see the thing stood up again and roared "Ashido-san blast it with a lot of acid" "On it" She responded while she sprayed a huge amount of acid but the thing not being affected by it.

Momo then made a riot shield in order to protect her friends but was flung away "Yaomomo!" Mina screamed seeing her friend hit a building. The thing tried to attack the distracted Mina but was hit by a flying kick from Izuku "I won't let you hurt my friends" He said before attacking it with all his might, He was doing what seems to be quite a lot of damage but the thing caught one of Izuku's leg and it seems to change it's smile to a aggressive frown "Shit-" He said before being hit "Izuku-kun!" Ochako said as she tries to run to make sure Izuku was ok but the thing noticed it and was about to hurt her.

Izuku's POV

As I look up, I see my girlfriend trying to get close to me but also saw the monster following behind her "WATCH OUT!" I screamed as loud as I can for her to turn back and see the monster. In that moment I started to charge up to 25% to get to her fast which worked out and I was able to land a serious blow on it's stomach "DETROIT... SMASH!" I screamed as the monster flew, landing on the building behind it. It didn't stood up again, I rushed to Ochako immediately to check up on her "Are you ok?" I asked for her to tightly hug me "I should be asking that to you" she said as I feel her tears running through my shirt "I'm sorry" "Don't do something reckless like that again..." She said for me to nod. We stayed like that for a few seconds before everyone went to us "So... That thing is dead right?" Jirou-Chan asked, We got an alert from our phone "Challenge complete. Reward given" We saw the monster puff out some smoke that made us go back to our fighting stances but as we got closer something was inside the monster.

It seems to be more humanoid, As we get closer we saw a familiar face "M-M-M-MELLISA-SAN?!?!?" We all screamed out for her to wake up "Huh... Where am I?" She looked around and saw all of us "What are you doing in my room!" She screamed so we calmly explained everything that has happened, let's just say... It'll take awhile for her to understand... We also found out she's good at driving, Two birds one stone

To be Continued...

Thanks for reading this and also sorry for the long pause, I hope you enjoyed it and what we'll be next chapter all about tune in next time! Anyways See ya next time

KatakuriTheCultured Out