𝗂𝗂𝗂. 𝗅𝖺𝖽𝗒 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗅𝖾𝗋

Rue dropped her off with fez once again, her teenaged cousin would drop her off at the store and go about doing god knows what for hours on end-It was like her mother leaving her at home but this time accommodated by two other teenaged boys, She sat behind the cooler watching Fez and Ash bag the substance, Carmen stared at ashtray line it up and scale it; something about it was so interesting to her.

Her mother, Jessica had been reaching out to her for weeks now but Carmen simply didn't wanna respond, the young girl didn't like how her mother just shipped her off the first chance she got without even talking to her about why she did what she had been doing. Faye had been there everyday Carmen was and apparently the blonde pushed someone off an balcony.

Faye and Carmen developed somewhat of an friendship, the two bonded over their love for Kim kardashian and how the fourteen year old loved how strange her lips looked on her face; they really suited her. The motel manager had been saying rude things to the blonde so she accidentally pushed him over the balcony railing.

Although, whenever Faye would offer her heroin she'd have to go on about how she doesn't do hard drugs yet, only weed, Ash didn't talk to her unless he had to but she still found him funny to watch, the way he acted like a grown man even though he was indeed only a year older then her, Fezco left the room, leaving them to sit alone once again.

"Can you teach me how to do that?" Carmen sat up straight, hitting the vape she bought from a girl at a public park-Ash looked over at her, his eyebrows turned up "i'm sorry, what?"

"yea, i've always wanted to learn how to do that" she put her phone down, Ashtray put the heavy cereal box on the cooler and turned back to look at her once again. "You've always wanted to learn how to sell coke? that's surprising" Ash responded, for once he didn't look annoyed when talking to her.

He handed her an credit card and explained what to do, "line it up" he stood above her as she followed his instructions "baggies, then scale it" was the last thing he said before walking to the other side, she did what he said.

"How much is it supposed to be?" Carmen questioned as she put the coke into little the little bags provided to her, She put the vape down, reaching forward and putting it on the scale-it was a gram, she looked up at him "that's perfect, put it on the table behind you" Ashtray nodded in the direction of the table.

"I could be a lady dealer, like the one we saw a few days ago she was gangster" she spun around in the chair, puffing her bar; Carmen blew out circles as the chair stopped spinning, her long hair sat on her shoulders as she grinned at the boy "you're so, different sometimes, I don't know how to feel about you" Ashtray drank out of can, she noticed he had face tattoos for the first time.

"Are those real?" Carmen phoned to the tattoos on his face, he had around three and an eyebrow slit; Ashtray was adorable in her eyes, like a mini gangster she loved those "no, I can wipe them off tattoos hurt like a bitch" Ashtray chuckled, this was one of the first real conversations they had.

"I want tattoo's!" the girl groaned, she wanted a unicorn shitting on her arm, Ashtray pulled a black marker out of his pocket, twirling it in his hands "yes! let's do it, I want a unicorn" Carmen spoke, leaving out the shit part.

He grabbed her face, angling it up so she was looking up at him, he began to draw shapes under the girls right eye-the marker was cold and she felt circles being traced on her skin, Ashtray suddenly let go of her face as an older man walked in with his hand in his pocket.

He held his hand up to his lips, telling her to be quiet; they watched as the man walked around the store "you got mint gum?" his voice sent shivers down her back even though she barely had anything on, Fez pointed to the box of gum next to him and he walked around in circles, following behind the brunette who walked towards the chips.
"this store yours?" the man asked.

Fez followed him with his eyes, along with the two "it's a family business" fez paused as the man asked something else "you usually ask this many questions man?" he leaned his head back on the chips behind him.

"Nope, just to you" he walked around, now standing in-front of Faye, she looked to the side; scared, "she tell you who I am?" the man looked towards the brunette, Fez shook his head no as the man put his hand in his pocket "nah man," was all he said, Faye asked if he was a cop and he responded with no.

Carmen could hear a gun click, the two made eye contact as Ash rushed towards the cereal box, he took a gun out and loaded it before walking towards the door frame-this didn't scare the Filipino girl if anything it made her feel safe, Fez studied the man, he slowly reached forwards and pulled out a twenty, not giving ash the chance to walk out of the room.

"Just a concerned father, keep the change" was all he said before walking out, Fezco stood up, following him out as he drove off "so, what did you draw?" she stood next to ash, watching him hold the gun to his side.

"An angry cloud" he looked back.

AUTHORS NOTE
I honestly love them so
far, it might be a slow burn
idk I needa watch the
episodes cause i'm writing
the new chapters without
it being planned out so

side note, if it's any grammar
mistakes PLEASE tell me ty
for reading (next update won't be
out until the new episode is)

side note, if it's any grammarmistakes PLEASE tell me tyfor reading (next update won't beout until the new episode is)