𝗏𝗂. 𝖻𝗅𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝖼𝖺𝗋

"Here" she handed Ash a five dollar bill, paying for the chips she'd eat after school, Leslie thought she was in four different after school clubs which gave her the linage, The same black car had been parked out the back where she came in at "why you always here ma?" he rung up the chips as she faced him again.

"Cause you, Faye and rue are like the only people I know" she was honest, opening the bag of chips and looking back to the entrance, he walked towards her looking at the drawing still on her face "a cars been parked out front for awhile now, I think it's that dude" she ate the chips, she felt it would be better to tell.

"Stay here" he instructed, Ashtray rushed towards the room and grabbed the cereal box. Carmen Jumped up and sat on one of the coolers, her eyes followed the boys body as he walked out the gates, still being in her eye sight, she gently scooted over and watched him point the gun directly in the man's face.

A woman came in and walked to the back, she grabbed a bottle of Hennessy and stood at the register, staring at the girl with intent "oh? yea I work here, most definitely" Carmen rushed behind the counter-the black haired girl handed her a ten "i'm not fucking stupid, you owe me ten dollars and seventy cents" she rolled her eyes, waiting for the money.

"You're like eight why the fuck do you even have a job" She spat back, slapping another ten dollar bill on the counter "don't be cheap, you still owe me a dollar you pulled up in a jeep you can afford a twenty dollar bottle or just simply don't fucking buy it" Carmen was annoyed.

"hm, see you around" the girl responded, She put a dollar on the counter and walked out as faye peaked around the corner. "Carmen come here, I got weed!" Faye called out for her from the back, she put the money under the cash register because she couldn't get it open.

-----

Carmen had been high as hell off of whatever Faye mixed with the weed and she prayed it wasn't heroin, somehow, "So first you come to my fuckin' job, asking all these weird ass questions like the feds then I find you out in front my house, the fuck are you doing man?" Fez spoke with his Sid like tone as usual, she passed it back to Faye as Ashtray held the shotgun up to his head "You're free to call the cops" the man spoke, looking at Carmen

"Why the fuck would I do that man?"

"Well, It's either you call the cops, let me go or kill me" He'd still been eyeing the fourteen year old who was now inhaling, Ash caught onto this "what the fuck man, what's with your family, are you all just a bunch of fuckin' assholes?" Fez asked, He still stared at carmen.

"You beat up my son!"

"Yea well he deserved it man, he's a fuckin bitch" Fez responded, grabbing the blunt out of carmen's hands and letting it burn in his-He made it clear how he felt about her smoking "don't fucking look at her" Ashtray spoke, quickly hitting the man in the head with the other end of the gun, Carmen's eyes widened, the older man was now bleeding.

The man grunted, holding the side of his face "ow, fuck! why did you do that!" he looked at ash, the gun still being pointed at his face "she ain't yours to look at man" Ashtray said, holding the gun, Carmen's eyes continued to widened as Faye grinned, looking at her, trying to grab the blunt back from fezco.

"I'm warning you-you hit me one-" the man spoke again, Ash didn't hesitate to bring the gun back to his face, with a swift hit the man was grunting once again "why don't you call the cops?" ashtray interrogated him while his brother allowed it to happen, Fez put his hand up, trying to cover Carmen's eyes.