𝗏. 𝗌𝗉𝖺𝗀𝗁𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗂 o

Carmen inhaled, sitting on the floor of some random guys room-Jules, that was rue's girlfriend; She was really nice to her overall mainly because her girlfriend had been dragging around her cousin like a dog who she had to feed every now and then 'feed' as in providing her with weed. Rue would go to all these places and do all these things with carmen four feet behind her.

The morning before Rue gave her a three-step plan and shortly after the two sisters part took in a scream off, 'who could scream the loudest' would be the headline, doors were slammed, harsh words happened to be said but in the end, both sisters hugged it out and rue got exactly what she wanted in the end.

Elliot, that was her cousins new friend, passed her the blunt, she laid on the floor bringing her hands back to her sides and accepting it; She inhaled, exhaling with circles forming "yo rue, who is she?" he asked, instead of targeting the question towards her he asked her cousin.

"My cousin, carmen she's only here for the rest of the school year" Rue had obviously been high and weed wasn't doing that to her it was beyond carmen that no one else could tell "hi I'm carmen" she stated the obvious, passing it back to him. She rolled over so her head was now propped up on rue's leg.

"Hi Carmen I'm Elliot" he laughed, the two were the only ones passing the blunt back and forth. "Did you know that it's an angry shit emoji on your face?" he studied it.

"No sir, that is an angry cloud!" Carmen traced over it, Rue stood up and grabbed carmen's book bag "all right cmon' Carmen, I told my mom we were staying at Lexi's you're going to Fezcos" she told instead of asking.

"What? rue no! please I wanna stay with you!" Carmen begged, sitting up along with Elliot. "Yea rue she wants to stay here!" the teen boy joked, doing the same movements she did.

"Elliot I will punch you, fez already agreed to keep the door open so you can get in you're most definitely going now" Rue tried to be responsible, side-eyeing the boy who sat too close to her cousin "fine whatever, bye Jules, bye Elliot" She waved as Rue dragged her out of the room.

-----

Carmen tossed and turned on the couch, she had pillows and a blanket but as her high wore off her hunger spiked, she crept through the house, trying to make as little sound as possible while trying to get to the kitchen.

She opened the fridge not finding anything but peanut butter and a can of half-eaten tuna in the end, Carmen quietly opened the cabinet to a three-year collection of spaghetti O's, as she grabbed a can, turning around "don't shoot!" she held her hands up, dropping the cans.

She wore a T-shirt and sweats that most likely belonged to him, Ashtray lowed the gun and sighed "man, why the fuck are you in my house?" the young boy sounded stressed, he slapped the gun onto the counter "why the fuck did you have a gun aimed at my fucking head!" Carmen argued back, she almost lost her life.

"Because I thought someone fucking broke in!" Ash yelled back, pausing mid-sentence, he looked at her "I'm so sorry don't be-" his hand reached out, he was trying to comfort her but she backed up.

"Get the fuck away from me Ash!" Carmen held her hands up to the sides of her body, it was a defense mechanism, Ash rubbed circles on his forehead as he watched her rush out the kitchen, leaving the opened cans on the floor "I'm sorry bruh, I wasn't gon' shoot you" he lied.

Ashtray would've most likely shot her if she was someone else, but he didn't have a reason at the moment to shoot Carmen "yes you would've don't lie, I've known you for like a week and you've almost shot two people with no hesitation" she defended herself.

She wasn't more or so scared just shocked with the fact that she could've died less than a minute ago, guns didn't scare her she's seen enough of them for a lifetime, and him "ight that's not fair I was defending the people I cared about okay? I'm not gonna hurt you chill out" Ashtray responded, that being his defense.

"While we're talking, why did you draw an angry shit emoji under my eye, I said a unicorn bro it's not that hard to draw" she calmly spoke, being fully awake as if a gun wasn't being pointed at her a minute ago-his argument was clear "that's not shit..it's a cloud" he lied.

"This is most definitely shit" Carmen pointed at the drawing before she entered the kitchen, picking up the can she dropped and grabbing a new one out of the cabinet "don't eat all my spaghetti bruh" he closed the cabinet after her, he stood close to her as she reached for a knife because they didn't own a can opener.

"I want some by the way" He smiled, sitting a bowl next to the can she was opening "as my grandmother used to say, want in one hand and shit in the other" she grinned, pouring it into the bowl and soon after into the microwave.
"What's happening here..." Fezco turned on the kitchen light, making Ash back up.

"Spaghetti, you want some?" She turned towards the older boy, his eyes looked from carmen to Ashtray "don't make a mess..." he spoke, standing there for a while before turning the light back off and leaving.

AUTHORS NOTE
psa-Elliot is not a pedo
in this book and nothing
he said was meant in a
weird/sexual way

another chapter will
be posted sometime this
week maybe even three
idk yet, i'm excited for
their relationship tho

rue was so mean to Ali
it hurt me 💔 and ash this
episode LORD 😩😩

ty for reading