𝗂𝗏. 𝖿𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗁 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄

warnings - abuse and
mentions of drugs

Carmen laid in her princess-themed bed, her parents had been arguing for hours now after her father came into the house high, this scared the seven-year-old girl, she hated when her parents argued, "what the fuck Derek! I told you to not come back until you get help!" Jessica yelled, Carmen scooted up to the top of her bed with her hands in her lap.

This was how her parents were, they'd argue almost every night and Jessica, her mother remembers having to hide the young girl
in the closet before, this shit wasn't normal and carmen knew that none of her friends' mothers had scars from the night before, she just wanted to fit in and be like everyone else.

Carmen jumped when she heard glass hit against the wall, shattering in pieces "I'll do what I want" her sloppy spoke "now where's my daughter!" the man tried to walk past her.

"That's not your daughter until you decide to get clean" Her mother yelled, you could hear that she had been crying-Carmen walked towards the door, listening, all the premature girl heard was something hit the floor loudly, her mother, "you made me do this to you, no, no fuck!" she could hear her father pacing.

"Get off of me" her mothers voice was low, Jessica tried to push him away from her, Carmen looked around the room grabbing a pair of scissors and standing back in front of the door "Jess, you know I love you, this is your fault I didn't want to hit you" he mumbled, repeating the last line.

"Get the fuck off of me Derek!" Jessica screamed, using the bottom of her feet to kick him away, Carmen heard something shatter once more and ran out of the room, her mother had been laying in a pile of glass and flowers, holding her cheek "baby, daddy missed you" he tried to get close to her, but she backed up, noticing the scissors he looked at Jessica.

"Leave my mommy alone" Carmen had tears in her eyes, holding up the scissors-her father laughed and looked back at her mother "this is what you taught my daughter to do? you fucking skank!" He yelled, walking to the opposite end of the room.

Jessica quickly got up, holding her young daughter in her arms; She grabbed the scissors "go back to your room baby, I'm okay" she kissed the girl on the forehead, carmen slowly made her way back to the room.

"If you don't get the fuck out I'll kill you" Jessica was stern, holding the overly sharp scissors in her hand, her father laughed "you're gonna kill me with scissors jess?" he walked closer to her, she swung the scissors, letting him know she was serious.

He backed her into the kitchen making it easy for her to grab a knife "I'm going to have to be dead before I leave you alone" Derek mumbled low enough so she could hear, he put his hand on the counter in front of her "this is my house Jessica and that-that is my daughter!" he yelled in her face.

The woman swiftly stabbed him in his hand and kicked forwards, hitting him-she ran to the room grabbing Carmen and the car keys off of her couch, she moved as fast as she could out of the house. Jessica would do whatever needed to protect her daughter, Carmen was her world, and a world without her isn't one she wanted to live in, she was going to protect her daughter like her mother never did for her.

AUTHORS NOTE
idk what this is honestly
idk if i'm even gonna publish
this but if I did you're seeing this

I don't want u guys to lose interest
so i'll probably publish this side
note, i'm so excited for this book

I just wanted to give u guys
more of a idea of her younger child-
hood cause carmen is a lil crazy
anyways ty for reading

I just wanted to give u guysmore of a idea of her younger child-hood cause carmen is a lil crazyanyways ty for reading