𝗑. 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝗎𝗇

"Rue, oh my god!" Carmen ran to the girl as soon as she saw her being dragged out by Fez, she had dried up tears on her face while her younger cousin attached to her side "wait what's wrong, what's happening?" she asked, her arms were forced to let go of her body while fez continued to kick her out.

"wait-I said fucking wait don't close the door fez!" Carmen protested, now standing in between the two while the door cracked open, Rue had dirt on her shirt "don't let her back in"

"Rue, what's wrong?" Carmen asked the girl who sat on the concrete "my mom- she threw away all the pills carmen I'm gonna get fucking sold into sex trafficking by that scary woman" Rue cried.

"Your mom knows? where is she?" Carmen completely disregarded the part about her being sold to traffickers, if Leslie knew that meant she was looking for the both of them "I don't fucking know okay!" Rue yelled.

"Don't raise your voice at me, stand up we're going home" she tried to remain calm, Rue's hands laid on her knees as teams continued to stream down her face "no, I'm not going home, and you have to stay here my mom can't fucking know okay!" her cousin continued to yell, now standing up.

"I said don't yell at me Rue, you're being fucking selfish right now I was looking for you for two days straight!" Carmen gripped onto her arm, Rue harshly pushed her away causing her younger cousin to slap her out of impulse, "don't put your hands on me ever again or so help me I'll kill you before the drugs do, we have to go home and you have to talk to your mom!" Carmen threatened.

"I'm not your dad, worry about yourself" that was the statement that made the Filipino girl let go of her wrists, she backed away towards the door and bit her bottom lip to stop her from crying "you know what, you're an ungrateful, selfish bitch! I'm trying to help you and I'm not leaving you no matter what you say."

The screen door opened even more as carmen latched onto her shirt, Ashtray stood in the doorway while the two were going back and forth "now tell me what you did!" Carmen demanded, looking at ash so he would close the door, when she turned around rue sprinted away.

- - - -

"Where have you been!" Leslie yelled at the teenage girl, she sat at the round wooden table across from gia while the woman had been screaming in her ear, tears forming in her eyes "I thought rue told you, I'm sorry" Carmen mumbled, she usually didn't feel small but when she did the girl would crawl into her mental black hole.

"I picked you up from some boys' house and you're high, you've been lying to me carmen, for weeks!" the woman continued to berate her. All carmen could think about how rue was running around, alone and scared just like her dad had been "it's just weed, rue told me you knew where I was staying I didn't know until a few days ago" her voice was low.

"That boy told me you busted his window, I can't afford to pay for that, and neither can you or your mother," Leslie said, pacing the floors in front of her "did he also tell you that they left rue in the middle of nowhere? or that he was giving her the drugs!" Carmen grew aggravated with the older woman.

"I was trying to find my cousin, I felt like she was in danger and the only thing I could do was defend her" she sugarcoated the situation "I'm calling your mom, both of you to your room!" she yelled once more, watching the two teens leave the living room.

Once both Carmen and gia entered the room the brown-haired girl closed the door and began to open the window after thinking the situation over for a while "gia, I'm gonna go find rue okay? I need you to help me open the window" Carmen whispered to the long-haired girl who sat on her bed.

Gia sat in place, tears falling down her face "get the hell up and help me open this fucking window because unlike your mother I'm gonna go get her and stop sitting around feeling sorry for myself because my daughters been on drugs and I just couldn't see it for weeks open the window, Gia!" Carmen yelled at her, making the girl rise to her feet.

"Okay!" the darker girl cried, sliding the window open along with Carmen, she began to climb out of the one-story house, making sure to grab her phone off of the dresser "Gia, stop crying okay, I'm gonna bring her home I think I know exactly where she is, it's gonna be okay" she spoke before completely standing outside.

"Close the window and don't leave your room for the next three hours, nod if you understand" the fourteen-year-old demanded, Gia nodded her head and watched her god-sister run down the side of the house with intent.

AUTHORS NOTE
this is gonna be long

first and foremost next
update will be out on wed-
nesday or next sunday.

Go check out my all american
book even if u hate it like the
chapters or something (don't
judge the cover i'm still making it)

JULES IS A PIECE OF SHIT
this bitch tells rues' momma
on her then has the nerve to act
like she isn't one of the main issues
she leaves rue at a train station after
knowing she was dependent on her
and gets back together with her knowing
that she WAS DEPENDENT on her.
Everyone judging rue has never grown
up having to see drug abuse in first
person it's scary and makes people
act out to get their next fix rue needs
someone to tell her the truth and try
to help her at the same time.

it has been bought to my
attention that a lot of ash'
fics are really similar and
just know i'm not copying
anyone I don't read euphoria
fics unless they're my mutuals
atm !

thanks for reading ! (unedited)