Chapter 7

Little spoiler for the future of this series, both the Justice League and the legion of doom will exist in this series and while I've already decided who the leader of the League will be, who do you think the leader of the Legion of doom should be? Lex Luthor, Eobard Thawne or Despero himself.

Use this link to provide your suggestion or you can leave review: https://strawpoll.com/wg469xwqe

After dropping his father off at CCPD, Flash found himself once again in an epic battle with the Reverse Flash, both of them constantly switching between chasing each other until finally, it became a classic case of Flash running after the Reverse Flash and this time, he was not going to let Thawne get away as he decided to take page from Thawne's own playbook and and managed to 'split' himself in two, with the copy of him continuing to chase Thawne while Flash took a detour on a side street.

"Too slow Flash." Reverse Flash shouted with glee as he continued running away from his rival, only to find himself on the receiving end of the Flash's fist, just before the other Flash kicked his feet out from under him, causing the Reverse Flash to go flying forwards into a bus bench as he watched the two Flashes merge back into one.

"Not so much fun being on the receiving end of that trick is it?" Flash asked him with a grin as he looked down at his rival.

"Using my own trick against me. I have to give you some credit, that was smart." Reverse Flash admitted as he tried to get to his feet.

"You just couldn't stop could you. Taking my mother and my daughter wasn't enough for you. I finally got my father back and you had to take him from me again." Flash said.

"Well of course. After all, I had to set the timeline back." Reverse Flash said as his nemesis bared down on him.

"Well now you're going to pay for it. You're going to pay for everything you've ever done." Flash said angrily as before Reverse Flash could even move, Flash blasted him with lightning, causing the Reverse Flash to scream in pain.

"Barry, what are you doing?" Cisco asked over the comms.

"Cisco, I know what I'm doing." Flash said.

"Really, because according to these readings, it looks like you're trying to burn Thawne to a crisp, which I understand and honestly kind of support, but that's not what heroes do. It's not who you are." Cisco said.

"Cisco, trust me on this, just see if you can get reading on Thawne's speed levels." Flash said as he continued blasting the Reverse Flash with lightning.

"What, why?" Cisco asked.

"Just do it." Flash said.

"Fine." Cisco said, glad that he'd been able to add some sensors to the Reverse Flash suit before Thawne had been made aware of the changes and when pulled them up, he now understood why Barry was doing what he was doing.

"His speed's dropped to 89%." Cisco said.

"Exactly." Flash said with a grin.

"No." Reverse Flash said as he could feel his speed draining away.

"It's over Thawne. You lost." Flash said with a grin, only to lose it as he saw red electricity surge through Thawne.

"It's not over Flash. Not yet. Not until I say it is." Reverse Flash shouted as suddenly, he triggered a huge red lightning explosion that sent the Flash flying backwards and when the dust cleared, he was gone.

"No." Flash shouted as he slammed his fist in the ground and got up to see people surrounding him before speeding off towards Star Labs.

"I just spoke to Joe, he said that my dad's fine at CCPD, Tina's on her way to see him now." Barry said as he entered the Cortex to find Iris, Cisco, Caitlin, Crystal and Ralph waiting for him.