Chapter 8

Okay, due to a few well made points, I've decided to rewrite this chapter slightly, since I do agree with the points made that you guys made and this is the way I wanted to write the story this way originally, I just didn't think I'd be able to pull it off until now. Hope you guys like it.

Okay, here's a list of Flash trophies that will be showing up in this story. The Reverse Flash suit, the Thinker's thinking cap and his chair, Weather Wizard's wand, Grodd's telepathic crown, Cicada's mask and dagger, a sample of Bloodwork's blood, Prank's acid gun, Pied Pieper's gauntlets and weaponized hearing aids, any meta tech and any other items that I can't think of at this moment that might be found in the hall of villains in the Flash museum.

"Wait, Henry, are you sure?" Tina asked her husband after he told her about how he was rescued.

"Yeah, I'm positive it was Barry who saved me. Especially since he confirmed it himself." Henry said.

"You know this means we have to tell him now. And honestly, you should've told him after Nora died." Tina said.

"He was safer not knowing." Henry said.

"Well I don't think you have a choice but to tell him now. Especially since he'll need your guidance." Tina said.

"I know. And I always knew this was a possibility." Henry said as Barry finally joined them.

"Dad, are you okay?" Barry asked.

"Yeah Barry, I'm fine. Thanks to you." Henry said.

"What are you talking about?" Barry asked.

"Barry, I know it was you who saved me from the man who killed your mother. Especially since you confirmed it to my face. My son is the Flash." Henry said and Barry sighed, knowing the jig was up.

"Yeah, I am and I have to admit, I thought you'd be a lot more surprised by this." Barry said and Henry sighed as Tina nudged him.

"That's because I've been expecting this day for a long time. Since the day you were born actually." Henry said.

"Wait, what are you talking about?" Barry asked, confused.

"Barry, you're not the only one who's been keeping secrets. I've been keeping a big one from you your whole life and I think it's finally time I told you the truth." Henry said.

"About what?" Barry asked, wondering where this was going.

"About me. About who I really am." Henry said.

"What are you talking about?" Barry asked as Tina placed her hand on her husband's shoulder.

"Henry Allen is not my real name." Henry said.

"Wait, what do you mean it's not your real name?" Barry asked.

"I changed my name to Henry Allen a few years before I met your mother." Henry said.

"Okay, but why? What's your real name?" Barry asked as Henry took a deep breath.

"My real name is Jay Garrick." Henry or rather, Jay, said and Barry felt like a thousand bricks were falling down on top of him as pieces began falling into place.

"Jay Garrick." Barry said and Henry nodded.

"And that's not the only thing I kept from you." his father said as he held up his right hand and to Barry's shock, it began vibrating at super speed.

"You're a speedster." Barry realized, not believing this.

"Yeah and in fact, I was once the Flash." Jay said and Barry now had to wrap his head around that idea.