Chapter 9

Hope you guys like the new version of chapter 8 of the Flash.

"So, what exactly did you want to talk to me about?" Caitlin asked her sister as they sat down in Crystal's apartment.

"Well, I wanted to tell you in person that I will have a plus one to your wedding." Crystal said with a grin and Caitin smiled as well.

"So, who is the lucky girl?" Caitlin asked.

"I am so glad you're not mom." Crystal said, since their mother approved of Crystal's sexuality about as much as she did her career, which was to say, not at all.

"Enough stalling, who is it?" Caitlin said and Crystal sighed.

"It's Lisa Snart." Crystal said and she saw a look of shock on Caitlin's face.

"Caity, before you say anything." Crystal began but Caitlin stopped her.

"Are you happy with her?" Caitlin asked, surprising Crystal.

"Yeah, I am. I am actually happy with another human being. I never thought that would sound so weird." Crystal said and Caitlin chuckled.

"That's because you never got the chance to live your life until recently and even when you did, you never did get a chance to experience those feelings and honestly, I'm kind of glad you didn't, for both our sakes." Caitlin said and Crystal chuckled and nodded.

"And I am very glad that I didn't emerge until after you gave up on men for a while." Crystal said.

"I guess that arrangement between us was never really going to work out in the long run." Caitlin said.

"Well, now we don't have to worry about it." Crystal said.

"Cheers, but anyways, you trust Lisa?" Caitlin asked.

"Yeah I do, she turned over a new leaf on this earth. Hell she sold her own brother out to the cops for a clean slate." Crystal said.

"Then I'll give her a chance, so long as she doesn't request anything gold." Caitlin said with a smile as her sister smacked her.

"Don't give her any ideas. But do remind me to rub it in Cisco's face that I got Lisa and he didn't." Crystal said.

"Really?" Caitlin asked.

"You know me." Crystal said.

"Yeah, but now might not be the best time to do that. At least wait until he finds a new girlfriend, otherwise, you might be rubbing salt in the wounds." Caitlin requested.

"Message received." Crystal nodded in agreement as they continued talking, until they both felt their phones buzz with a text from Barry.

"You got the same message from Barry?" Caitlin asked her sister.

"Yeah, it's a 911 text saying to meet at Star Labs now." Crystal said.

"Any idea what this could be about." Caitlin asked.

"No clue." Crystal said, shrugging as they headed out.

When the Snow sisters arrived, they found Joe, Cisco, Ralph and Iris already there.

"Is Barry the only one not here yet?" Caitlin asked, right as Barry sped in.

"Is everything okay Barry?" Iris asked as she walked up to her boyfriend.

"Is your dad okay?" Joe asked.

"Yeah, he's fine, but he dropped a major bomb on me earlier that I thought you guys needed to know immediately." Barry said.

"What bomb?" Cisco asked.

"His real name isn't Henry Allen, it's Jay Garrick." Barry said as they all looked stunned.

"Wait, Jay Garrick, as in his doppelganger who was the Flash of Earth 3?" Crystal asked.

"Yep. it turns out that a name and appearance isn't the only thing my dad now shares with Jay in this universe." Barry said.

"Oh no way." Cisco said, quickly guessing what Barry was about to say.

"Yep, he's a speedster. And in fact, he was actually the Flash before me." Barry said as he told them all the same story his father had just told him.

"Wow, no wonder your dad was on such a downward slope." Iris said, remembering that dark time, since Barry had been staying with them a lot during that time, since Henry hadn't been the best father.

"Yeah, I mean, on top of losing my mom, he also lost nearly all of his closest friends." Barry said.

"Think you'll get to meet the other JSA legacies?" Ralph asked.

"I don't know, but even if I do, it's not like I'd be forming a new JSA with them, I've got too much going on here with Team Flash." Barry said and they all nodded in agreement.