01 : TBOAH Transporting

Along with the cold and white corridor, some individuals who were walking finally saw a door.

Everything is white. From the floor, up to the wall, connected to the ceiling. The exterior of the place doesn't remind them of their Roan Kingdom. Choi Han, on the other hand is different, this place no longer remind him of Europe and medieval era, instead it looks minimal and modern.

Choi Han can see a consecutive lining of white florescent along the ceiling with the use of technology, something he's familiar with. Choi Han stiffen, his whole body tremble as he walk while his grip to his sword tighten.

Is he going back to Earth, to Korea? Just now? To all of things he's been through, how many times he pleads and cries, just when they're in the middle of war?

'Are they fucking playing with me? Just when I finally have my friends in this world, they're going to transport me back to Earth? The hell fucking no.'

When Rosalyn saw how tense Choi Han is, she immediately pat his back to calm him down although she knows the tendency of Choi Han, this man won't easily calm down until his gut tells him to. She pats him one more time when she saw Lock holding the hands of Choi Han.

Lock understand what his Hyung's feeling. Understable. They're currently in the middle of war, busily fighting for their lives, busily protecting their love ones and home when suddenly bright light indulge them. What frustrates Lock the most is that, they can't even resist or fight back. The light just suck them hopelessly.

The cold Wolf, Lock, firm his resolve. He'll train harder to get stronger. And whoever brought them here, he's sure that his sharp claw will aim to the neck of that person.

As soon as they hold the doorknob, they turned it immediately sounding a click. What welcome them behind the door is a massive empty room, a very huge square on the wall they're not familiar with. However again, Choi Han, knows this square too well. A Cinema Screen.

The moment they step in the room, bright light continuously snap before their eyes. The light is not enough to blind them, that's why they witness the swarm of people that suddenly appear. Some they're familiar with, and some completely stranger to them.

It's as if the light snapping won't end, as people continuously still pouring in. The empty room is now crowded with people, although it seems thousands of people can still fit in this space.

"What the -"

"Where am i?"

"COME OUT, WHOEVER YOU ARE!"

"Everyone here who drink is my friend!"

"Bud, can you please-?"

"Please vote for Trash of The Count's Family."

"Huh?"

"WOW, SO MANY STRONG PEOPLE! HAHAHAH COME FIGHT ME YOU PUNKS!"

"Tsk."

"I know this one of the bullshits of that fucking God of Death!"

Every races of life forms fill up the room.

The Crown Prince, Alberu Crossman, is beyond disbelief. Shock is understatement. Some of the people here is a public and big figure. Someone he didn't know if he'll ever meet them in person or in his lifetime.

"That bastard-...!"

Choi Han suddenly become agitated, drawing his sword to his scabbard, ready to attack. Alberu's gaze immediately track Choi Hans.

They can see the red hair bastard who wears a mask. The Leader of said organization, the 'Arm'. The organization who targeted them, their enemy.

"White Star.."