07 : TOTCF Transporting

It was a fine day.

The sounds of birds chirping is resonating inside the grandiose five story villa located in the Forest of Darkness.

It's 9:00 in the morning and yet no one seems to be awake at the usually loud and cozy Super Rock Villa.

Upon entering the front door, the guest room filled of drunk and drowsy people scattered around the carpeted floor would welcome you.

Yesterday banquet was worth celebrating that even our esteemed Crimson Commander attend the banquet he don't usually paid attention to.

First, Alberu Crossman was crowned as the first ever Emperor in the history of the newly built Roan Empire.

Second, Basen Henituse has solidified his reign to be the one stepping up as the next Duke. But not yet, not when their parents is still kicking well and alive.

But that's enough, it's as simple as saying that Cale's slacker life is within his grasp, no?

Commander Cale Henituse is overjoyed thus drinking with all his might yesterday night. Of course him and his hyung-nim is the only one who celebrates the second event.

The Family set themselves loose and just enjoyed the banquet before adding second round in their house. That is why, they're just lazing around now with their emptied schedules and duties.

The kids has been granted permission by the adults to stay up all night, therefore they just play around together with the Wolves children until dawn. The usually chaotic and energetic children were beat.

Ron Molan, the Patriarch of the Molan Assassin Household, now just a regular benign butler of the Henituse Duchy.

He's the first one from the Family to wake up. He immediately tidied himself up before going out of his room to greet the peaceful morning.

He plans to tend to his puppy Young Master. With a tray full of freshly cut lemons and cold lemonade made by yours truly, he quicken his pace to ascend the stairs going up in the fifth floor of the villa. The whole fifth floor is the room of his Young Master.

He carefully evade the sleeping bodies in the guest room with precise movement holding the tray with one hand.

Ron caught sight of his son, Beacrox, who seems to have just bathed and is now heading towards the kitchen.

"Beacrox.."

"Father, good morning." His stoically faced son greets him.

"It is a good morning, indeed." Ron stops for a while to chat with his son.

"The Young Master is still asleep. Didn't the Family planned to have a picnic today?"

Ron's heart warmed at the mentioned of the word Family. He lets out a sincere smile, it makes his son also settle with a small smile.

"Yes, the Young Master promised the children. I'll wake them up, then. You're cooking the food we'll bring?" Ron asks, readying to walk again, signaling the end of their small chat.

His son, Beacrox, nodded.

"Yes, Father." It was a small response.

With that, the father son duo part ways.

▪️

Cale squirm under the soft blanket, he grab the ends of his pillow to bury his head. Someone draw the curtains open letting the blazing summer sun assault his eyes.

A voice was heard next, the sound he's used to hear all the time and the sounds that always bring shivers down his spine.

"Young Master, it is time to wake up. We're going to have a picnic, aren't we?" It was Ron.