02 : Chapter 196

Everyone is astonished at the scene, even so when a certain redhead showed up.

"Please seated comfortably. And carefully watch this to gain information to your advantage."

Mr. Hunner, whom they thought have left, spoke.

'Oh, he's still here.'

"Why is this the scene that you particularly show us, Mr. Hunner?"

The Shaman, Gashan, spoke kindly. Many human squint their eyes, shook of how large this Tiger is. Their eyes staying longer to the old man's face that is full of tattoo.

"This battle is the start of The Indomitable Alliance. Everything, starting from here, is the start of the future you will also experience."

Choi Han caress the hilt of his sword, out of habit. It makes a click sound everytime he lifted it up then roughly letting go, hitting the scabbard loudly. He unconsciously did that as he eyed the man named Hunner. The man stood at the corner of the room, right beside the huge screen. Hunner then manipulates the remote control, after that they can see how the scene in the screen quickly move backwards. He's rewinding the video from the very start.

"Lets watch the scene right before the Wyverns attack."

Far from the back, a certain white haired lunatic smirk. Spouting bullshits about legends that some people eye him weirdly before stepping back. Brr.

Just when the light indulge them earlier, they were currently at the middle of war. Ah, how entertaining to see their paled face cowering in fear when the Wyverns appear in the sky. Pffft. And the Bear Tribe is also involved? Man, his path to his own legend is already solidified.

The rewinding stop and they can see a certain redhead on the scene.

Cale was currently using his bedroom in the castle as his office.

He leaned back on a comfortable couch and started to speak.

"Young master Eric Wheelsman should be doing well, right?"

Eric Wheelsman's head perked up. It can't be helped, his name was mentioned.

"I'm sure he is."

Cale looked toward the smiling Ron and couldn't help but think that he was a scary old man. As for himself, he was a bad person.

"Hoh."

Ron let out an amuse sigh like laughter. Seeing his other self, it seems like he didn't even left the side of his puppy Young Master. What's the catch?

He glance at the right side of the room where the redhead is seated, he also noticed his son, Beacrox, take quick look. The redhead didn't even give them a glance.

On the other hand, the redhead felt annoyed to all of the stares he's getting.

Is he a fucking celebrity? Should i throw a bottle at them instead of a signature? Why stare? The guy on the screen is him, but also not him. Wake up people.

He had the military command and yet he only gave orders.

"M-Military Command ...?!"

"Something like this...is rare."

"Heh."

"That tra- "

"A Commander, huh."

Alberu narrowed his eyes. Because he's the Crown Prince, he knows that he's the only one who could give that title and command. He knows himself, he only moves to the best and safe way route.