06 : Chapter 200

The sound of the click indicates that the door has been closed, the noises inside the room resumed.

"My Liege...!" A loud thunder voice full of terror echo inside the white room.

Hurried footsteps and bigger movement was felt next, the whole mob of villains frantically tend to their Liege. With Bear King, Sayeru and Lion King, Dorph in the front leading the group.

The other races watch them as they go crazy surrounding the squished White Star while they tried to wake him up. The transparent box then soon vanished, leaving the white radish fell on his butt first.

"That God's dog! How dare him treat our Liege this way..?!" A complain was heard of one of the subordinates however no one back him up.

In their eyes, the Reincarnator White Star is the invincible and strongest master they'd ever crossed path with. But such powerful man was nowhere in sight compared to that God's servant? They couldn't bitch and thrash their complain out, not when their Leader is pathetically beat.

They can't help but grind their teeth and scowl to the others who's snickering at them because of their situation. The nerve of these bastards.

Beside throwing a looks full of insult, other races mind their business as they dispersed and do their thing.

Because the door to their rooms have reappeared again, some of them chose to sleep. The remaining people just idle their time away on the white room chilling on the soft couches while they nibbled on the foreign snacks.

The people present in the room can be categorized into three :

One - The people resting in the room were those who can cook but chose to sleep, they can just cook their own food later.

Two - Those on standby in the cinema room were the people who's basically weren't gifted when it comes to cooking. They just chose to eat the processed foods in the refrigerator. And yes, they won't lower their pride to request to others to cook them food.

Three - The people talented in culinary is swarming the new opened room, the Kitchen. With Beacrox being the first person to ransacked the kitchen. Different foods and smells is mixing in the air cooked by different people.

The kitchen is as big as the white room. The kitchen is filled of numerous cooking tools and ingredients. Upon entering, the large rectangular tables would welcome you, it's the table they used when they eat before. They can fit in the room without a doubt.

With a foreign cooking tools before their eyes such as stove or oven-- Choi Han, although he already forgot how this works, he still tries his best to help them on how to use the tools.

Choi Han, Lock and Rosalyn with her two brothers alongside the Henituse Family and Alberu Crossman occupied one of the large tables. They were just patiently waiting for Beacrox to cook the food, with Ron settling the utensils and silverwares on the table.

Somewhere in the kitchen, the two unnoticed woman can be seen helping each other cooking their food.

The Queen of the Jungle, Litana.

The Spy of Arm and Illusionist in disguise of being a Shaman, Elisneh the First. One of the Patriarch in Molden Kingdom.

"Your Majesty, I didn't know you have a thing in cooking." Elisneh  sweetly laugh as she use the ladle to mix the broth.

"Elisneh, how many times should i tell you that Litana is enough?" Queen Litana tried to sound upset while cutting the ingredients to spice the broth they're cooking.

The one deceiving and the one being deceived. In which will be busted by the next chapter.

The sounds of chopping, boiling of broth, and oil in the frying pan escalates inside the kitchen.