03 : Chapter 197

When the foreign man Hunner left them some time ago, they all grouped together and familiarize themselves to the room. Conversing among their peers to quickly formulate a plan to commence when they get out of here.

Bud Illis, a handsome fellow with his eye catching blue hair and green eyes. And Toonka, the tanned barbaric man with a brown lion mane hair who have a tendency to be idiotic. These two, oddly, came off as great pair. They go around exploring the white room, each opening every door they encountered.

"There's so many door! Let's open them!"

Chief Harol Kodiang and the purple haired Mage Glenn Poeff can be seen off the distance face palming.

" Oh, OH! There is a bed! IS THIS A ROOM FOR US?!"

"Eh? Why would that man even give us rooms?" Bud can't comprehend.

"Because that man kidnapped us here?! Kahahahah! Genius! I'm a genius for figuring that out!"

'Okay, but can you tune out your voice a little?'

However Bud Illis can't voice that out. He just halt for a second before his green eyes tracing back to where Glenn is sitting.

'Is this the time for me to understand Glenn's feeling whenever I'm being loud?'

Bud Illis understanding of Glenn's feeling rise up to 10 percent. The ratio is 10/100 by the way.

"You're right. There really is a room."

All the people present then started checking every room. An unfamiliar bedroom interior welcome them.

Modern beds, Lamps, Wardrobe. All of the device inside the bedroom can be used with technologies, which they're not familiar with and is very foreign to them, that's why they didn't dare touch anything.

Alberu Crossman tried opening the door they used earlier to come in, imagine how surprise he was when a bedroom welcome him and not the long corridor they were walking through. Alberu eyed the type of room that suited his taste before closing the door.

'I'll use that room later to rest.'

Noticing that some of them is already ransacking the room, hogging all the pillows and eating the foods that the refrigerator stored. They can't help but be wary.

"Hey, come out! What if we're not allowed to enter that room?!"

"Hah?! Do you hear yourself? That man kidnapped us, providing a room to rest is the least he could do!"

"But still..."

They all flinch when the screen flicker and glowed brighter. They then turned their heads, some even peeked their heads out of their room. They were all confused as to why the screen is on. Are they watching already? This soon?

- If you want to rest, use the room as you please. Please make yourself comfortable. We'll continue later when you're fully rested. -

"Hell yeah!"

"I'll be lodging to this room!"

"I like this room. I'll take this one."

"Noona, how about you?"

"Hyung, let's share a room."

Some chose sleep over food. They kinda like their current situation. At least here, they can rest temporarily and eat food to their content. Not like when they're at the middle of war, filled with fear and uneasiness, and they can't move carelessly.