05 : Chapter 199

Behaving as if wild animals were freed from their shackles and leash, they set themselves loose ; wrecking havoc aggressively like they were granted freedom, not technically permission.

And the ringing alarm and blinking words were proving that. A sentence were written in a bold bloody red on the screen, still emitting lights as to respond to the continues blinking of the said warning.

NO VIOLENCE! NO VIOLENCE!

It have it's punctuation marks, as if shouting, as if telling to get their shits together. However, to no vain, no one was paying attention to that as they're busy fending off each others.

Trash talks. Snarking. Loads of curses.

"Sick fuckers, come here.."

"This bastard--!"

"Son of a bitch..!!"

"Wanna die, you motherfucker?!"

If the screen were bearing life, it would probably be sweating cold bullets right now. All in all, it was a relief that no children were present here-- well, except for Dodori, but he's a Dragon so he's pretty much used to this kind of environment. As for Lily and Basen Henituse, they were sent to their respective rooms for their safety.

Those who don't want to get involved stay in their room, while the others run wild outside.

"Tch, why are these lil goody shoes Hero's trying to attack us now? I'm hurt." White Star mumbled, a smirk crazed on his lips, as he tried to appeal as the victim all along.

"You shut your trap, crazy bastard." In his berserk mode, Lock bare his sharp fangs. A hint of rage, grievance, and despair were visible in his eyes as his vertical pupils targeted White Star alone.

In just a blink, Choi Han is already attacking the white shit with Lock supporting alongside with the blast of mana coming from Rosalyn.

Mana. Aura. Pressure. Killing intent.

All were circling in the air, fused and condensed, creating a repugnance force. Any bystanders is sure to retain nauseous just by simply watching this sickening, breaking hell.

The Roan Kingdom forces, uninformed and clueless as they may be, were being reckless by pushing their luck in attacking the enemies force. They don't know the extent of strength of their enemies, however, they feel like the anger and hopelessness they're feeling right now would be lifted once they kill this white bastard. An injury and scratch would suffice, not satisfied but that will do.

Expectedly, they were easily pushed back with an unbothered and half-assed swing of White Star's sword disaster with an assistance of The Lion King Dorph using his darkness hindering the Heroes strength thus weakening them making their strength second to none.

It continue on for hours, they don't feel tired and defeated. Sure, they can see their injuries and they can feel the ongoing blood trailing down their bodies but for whatever reason, they don't feel tired. Not at all. Not even in a slightest.

Some weakling were already flopping down on the destroyed couches, stamina were consumed while they're breathing heavily gasping for air. Despite feeling that, they're instead feeling refreshed as if they've gone to shower.