04 : Chapter 198

The sound of keyboard typing, clinking of silverwares and glass resonates in the air.

There is a small chatter going on, but that's it. No one actually tried to get close to each other.

Well, they're not really close. They're truthfully even close to strangers not until when they've been brought here.

There's no reason to befriend them, is there? After all, they're just here to obtain information. After that, they'll part ways.

Harol and Toonka is barely holding themselves from killing all the mages in the room. They loathe Mages, the reason why they planned a rebellion back in Whipper Kingdom. Who knows? Maybe some of the mages here in the white room conduct inhumane experiment towards people.

Some people is feeling fluctuant about the Dark Elves and Necromancer but they're allies, so they relax a bit.

The Saint, Jack, on the other hand is unstable at the moment. His instincts is telling him to purify every Dark attributes user in this white room. His mind is chaotic, hearts beating fasts, hands shaking. He wants to purify the Necromancer so bad.

Hannah notice his brother's discomfort. She quickly hold his brothers hand, she intertwined their hands, soothing him.

They were preparing to leave due to the Church manipulating them, they can't take it anymore. They need to leave. The 'Arm' is also plotting something, one of them is betraying Hannah. Knowing Arm's strength, she don't have a chance to subdue them, that's why she planned on escaping together with her brother.

The two of them are ready, they packed their belongings and is ready to leave when the bright light indulge them. What's worse is she's in the same room as Arm! She's barely holding her anger and rationality right now.

Hannah didn't sit in their rows, she stick like a glue to his brother and camouflaged themselves amidst the Roan Kingdom's people. The smirks and knowing smiles that the Arm's giving her is getting on her nerves.

"Hannah, stop clinging to me. Eat your food."

"Oppa, I'll protect you. Don't look at them." Hannah said, pertaining to the tables of the villains.

The third row of the long table, where the villain's sitting, is bide in a deafening silence. It's not weird tho, but people can't help but glance in their table wondering if they're doing monkey business.

+
+

After almost eternity, they finished their meals. As if waiting for them, Hunner began to replace the large tables and chairs to that of comfortable couches.

Ah, the joy of sitting on a soft couches while watching.♥

Once the waste and foods disappeared, they then settle themselves at the soft couches, waiting for the screen to start.

Hunner, still on his black clothing, manipulates the remote control to start the show. Disheveled black hair and stubborn jawline is what they all can see as he's standing facing the screen, showing his side profile.

"Let's continue quickly to end this one battle. Hm."

The screen flickered on and the screen welcome them with a bunch of Wyverns attacking the shield as if they'd gone crazy. Claws, wings, and neck breaking apart but they all push forward trying their luck on breaking the shield.

They then read the thoughts of the redhead.

It's just the start yet the scene bombered them with information.

'...The Guardian Knight is not the one that controls the wyverns?

It was the Guardian Knight according in the [REDACTED]