〖Chapter Three〗

(EDITED)

"Is that all you've got, yuriel?"

A white tiger yelled at the white haired child who is nine years old, all scratched up cause of the rocks and other sharp things that's been thrown at him for almost 30 minutes.

Panting heavily, the child kneeled and catches his breath making the tiger sigh.

"You won't last outside if you're this weak." It said as he shook his head and gets some water for the latter to drink.

"What do you mean by that Onyx?! You took away my sight.." the child helplessly replied as he felt water on his mouth and quickly gulps it.

'And you literally do this kind of training to a NINE YEAR OLD CHILD!!' the latter wants to add that up but decided to just shut up or he might face the consequence.

"You can't make excuses just cause you're weak, yuriel."

'EXCUSES?!!-- okay....calm down...'

He tried his very best to calm himself after hearing what the tiger said and drink all the water the cup has before putting it to god knows where.

He stands up and starts to find his spot despite being blind. After readying himself he heared the tiger said something.

"You already wasted 5 minutes so it's also the same time you'll lose one of your other senses" He said and after one second, yuriel lost his sense of smell.

'oh, it's just my sense of smell. What could possibly go wrong---'

"by the way, what i'll be throwing you are rooten foods, raw eggs and also our Kaja's furballs that he just vomitted... oh, and also mine. " He said which made the latters whole confidence break and starts to panic.

'Damn it!----'

------------------------------------------

"That's.... so gross..." Yuriel said as he laid on his bed that is made of silk, thanks to his big sister which is the twelve-eyed spider called Ara

"That's why there's a saying 'expect the unexpected'." The dragon, Shinra said as he sit beside the child's bed.

"...Right..." he agreed as he too didn't expect that the tiger will be throwing such things at him while training. Just remembering it again makes his whole skin itch.

"Hahaha alright, shall i tell you about the history of our world this time, along with the races and continents?" Shinra said which made the child peeked it's interest and quickly forget about the things happened to him just hours ago.

"Yes please" His eyes sparkling with excitement and quickly sits up.

"hm. as you wish." She chuckles as he cleared her throat before talking.

"First of all. Our world's name is Sirus. In ancient times, my kind are one of the first creatures to ever live. At first, it's only mythical creatures but the Gods have a different plan and decided to add new species. They gave life to humans, beastmens, dwarves, elves, vampires, and many more. Creating different kingdoms of each races." She explained to the child who's attentive to their topic which made her continue.