IGMIT 9

Jungkook wakes up, he thought as he wakes up, there would be no Jimin, but he could feel the weight still on his hips

Jungkook wakes up, he thought as he wakes up, there would be no Jimin, but he could feel the weight still on his hips. He looks back and sees the older, asleep. He smiled a little, touching his cheek and giving him a kiss. He sighs and got off of bed and went to the bathroom to do his morning routine. He got out and sees Jimin, on a call, he could hear the conversation as the older had it on speaker. It's about him having a meeting.

Just as he thought that he's giving them attention. He sighs and went out of the room and to Jungsoo's room. He knocked a little and got in, seeing Jungsoo, who's playing with her dolls, hair messy.
"Good morning, baby" Jungkook says, smiling.
"Good morning, papa!" She says, giggling and putting end doll down, running to him. Jungkook hugged her back, kissing the top of her head.

"Let's go take a shower? Don't wanna be late for school, do you?" Jungkook asks and she shakes her head.
"No! I don't wanna lose a star, papa!" She says. Jungkook chuckles and went to get her some underwear and socks, along with the uniform. They walked to the bathroom and Jungkook starts bathing Jungsoo.

Jungkook ties Jungsoo's hair, smiling as she stared at him through the mirror.
"Papa have long hair too, you should tie it" She says, smiling.
"Hmm... " Jungkook hummed, chuckling. There was a knock on the door, making them look back and seeing Jimin, who's dressed in his suit. He walked in and kissed both of their heads.
"I'm off to a meeting, good luck on school, little one" Jimin says, smiling.
"Thank you, daddy" She says, waving goodbye. Jungkook sighs and forces a smile as soon as Jimin walked out.

"Daddy is always busy, papa... Won't he get sick if he keeps working? But if daddy gets sick, papa will be there to take care of him... Right? Right, papa?"

 Right? Right, papa?"