IGMIT 24

Jungkook was about to walk away but Jimin grabbed his wrist, stopping him

Jungkook was about to walk away but Jimin grabbed his wrist, stopping him. Jungkook looks back, breathing heavily as he tries his best to not cry.
"Jungkook... You're divorcing me...?" Jimin asks but Jungkook kept quiet.
"Jungkook... Please answer me... " Jimin says as he stared at Jungkook's eyes, tearing up.

"Jungkook! Pleas-" Jimin is cut off as Jungkook yanks his hand off.
"Yes! Yes, Jimin! If that's the only way for you to stop all of this, then yes! I am divorcing if that's for the better!" Jungkook says and he couldn't hold back his tears anymore.

He just bursts into tears as he stared at Jimin.
"Jungkook, you can't do this... I won't let you" Jimin says, staring at Jungkook and grabbed his hands, shaking his head.
"I'm sorry, Jimin... But... I want space... Me and Jungsoo will stay with hyung for awhile, maybe in those days... You'll be able to think about changing... " Jungkook says, sniffling as he wiped his tears.

"You can't stop me from seeing Jungsoo... " Jimin says and Jungkook sighs.
"Jimin, I am not making you stop seeing Jungsoo... I'll let Yoongi hyung take Jungsoo here if she ever wants to come here" Jungkook says and ran upstairs. He walked to their room, packing some clothes to use when he stays with Yoongi.

He finished after 10 minutes, he took a long time as he cried folding his clothes. As much as he didn't want to leave Jimin by himself, he didn't want to see him right now. He picked his bag up, taking a deep breath. He opened the door, being met with Jimin, who's crying as he stared at him. Jimin hugged him, shaking his head and telling him to not leave him.

"Jimin, please... I want space... If you can let me have space, maybe I'll consider not doing it... "