IGMIT 23

Jaewon sighs, shaking his head

"You don't need to apologize for your husband's mistake, Jungkook" Jaewon says an Jungkook sighs.
"I know... But I know, Jimin won't apologize yet, since he still thinks we're dating and I'm cheating on him... I'll... I'll help you with your bruises" Jungkook says and Jaewon shakes his head.

"No need to worry, yeah? Go to husband and explain to him everything... If he doesn't listen, then I'll go punch him again" Jaewon says, chuckling.
"Shut up, Jae... I need to go, bye... Take care... " Jungkook says and took his bag and left.

Jungkook got home, taking a deep breath. He got inside the house and sees Jimin, sat on the couch, an ice pack over his cheek. Jimin sees him, putting the ice pack on the table and stood up. Jungkook walked to him and he received a slap on his cheek.

Jimin groaned, looking back at Jungkook. He glared, lifting his hand up.
"Go on, do it... I don't care" Jungkook says, his tone plain and cold. Jimin puts his hand down.
"Jungkook, please... I didn't mean to, okay? I got mad... And... And my emotions was all over the place, seeing that guy hugging you and all" Jimin says and Jungkook rolls his eyes.

"Jimin, do you know what you did? You punched someone who didn't do anything wrong, you acted like I'll really do those assumptions you're giving me... Do you wanna know why I go to him? Because of you" Jungkook says, making Jimin frown.

"I go to him, asking for advices to help fix our relationship... I go to him because you can't even help comfort me... All you do is hurt me... Maybe, MAYBE... This marriage won't work anymore... Maybe, it's better if we stop this... Maybe you'll be at peace when I leave, right? Maybe it's better if we separate ways..."