IGMIT 29

They got out and Jungkook sees the car Jimin stood beside with

"He's taking his car?" Jungkook asks, frowning.
"No, his driver's there, he's gonna take it home as soon as we get to the airport" Yoongi says and Jungkook nodded.
"Daddy!" Jungsoo screamed, running to Jimin.

Jimin picked her up, chuckling and peppering the face with kisses.
"I missed you, my little one" Jimin says, smiling.
"I missed you too, daddy" She says, hugging Jimin's neck.
"I'll have to put you down, I need to help papa" Jimin says, whispering the last part into Jungsoo's ear.

Jungsoo nodded and Jimin puts her down. Jungsoo ran to Jungkook, grabbing his hand.
"Let's get in, papa!" She says, giggling.
"But my luggage, baby..." Jungkook says and Jungsoo.

"Papa, daddy and uncle can do that" Jungsoo says and grabbed his other hand before pulling him to the car. Jungkook made eye contact with Jimin before he opened the car door, letting Jungsoo in before getting in himself. Jimin picked Jungkook's luggage up, putting it on the trunk.
"You better not fuck this up, Jimin" Yoongi says and Jimin nodded.

They arrived at the place after a 2 hour flight. Jungkook stretches and was about to pick up Jungsoo, who's asleep.
"I-I'll do that" Jimin says, stopping Jungkook.
"You sure?" Jungkook asks and Jimin nodded. Jungkook smiled and let Jimin pick Jungsoo up. They got out of the plane, Yoongi following them.

"Ah, fresh air" Yoongi says, smiling and breathing in.
"Isn't it beautiful?" Yoongi says as they looked at the view.
"Yeah" Jungkook says, smiling.
"Jungkook, you and Jimin will share a room together... I'll have Jungsoo with me" Yoongi says and gave the keys to the reserved room. Jungkook and Jimin looked at each other before nodding.
"Come on, Jungie..." Yoongi says and Jungsoo ran to him.

"Guess we'll be together, huh?"